TWENTY FIVE

Andie

Andie was sure she wanted this. She had spent years resisting Lucas' pestering, but now, as she felt Miles pull the clothes off her body, she finally admitted to herself that she was sick of not knowing what a good fuck felt like.

And of all the people she could have it with, it had to be this one bastard who reached into her heart and stoked an undying fire in her. Somewhere along the way, the indescribable rage that bubbled up in her every time she saw him had morphed into insatiable lust.

She was damn sure.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she breathed heavily.

"Why?" He grunted as he unzipped his jeans, revealing his delicious trail.

Her hungry eyes devoured him. "Honestly, Miles, I couldn't stand your arrogance, swaggering around like you owned this whole gig. I hated the sight of you."

"Yeah? Guess what? I hated you too." He pushed the denim to the floor. "I hated how you lectured me when you didn't even know my name. I hated that you ghosted, and no matter where I searched, I couldn't find you."

With every sentence he uttered, Miles yanked at his clothing, flinging them from his muscular body. "And I hated" - off came his briefs - "that I couldn't get you out of my head."

He now stood naked before Andie, his full bulk bare for her to admire. His arms were well defined, a slight curve of muscle in his biceps. His toned chest and smooth abs were covered by a light fuzz that trailed south into a dark forest, and -

"Oh god, you are so hard," Andie blurted, then reflexively covered her gaping mouth. She knew he was huge when she blew him, but now that she might have to stick that in her...

Displeased with the distance between them, Miles stepped towards Andie and fondled the lace on her bra. "I hated how much I wanted you, Pepper."

She peered up at him, her eyes hazy with raw desire. "So fuck me like you hate me."

He smirked and yanked her bra off, forcing her full tits to bounce free. She yelped, a furtive noise that only fuelled his primal urges. He tugged her panties down and they slid to the floor. He pulled her onto his lap as he sat on the edge of the bed, her ass sticking out, his face buried in her ample chest.

"Fuck you like I hate you, huh?" Miles taunted. "Be careful what you wish for, Pepper."

She bit her lip seductively and ground down on his erect member, her wet slit teasing him. "Hate me if you can."

His hands searched for the curve of her ass, and without warning he slapped her cheeks with a loud clap.

She cried out and shot forward in an arch, her hips straining back for more. He hardly skipped a beat before spanking her once more.

"You little minx," he growled as he kneaded her cheeks, the tips of his fingers grazing her wet opening. She moaned in response and gyrated her hips desperately against him, but he put a quick stop to that with another tight slap.

"Do you know how much trouble you've caused me?" He gripped her waist and tossed her face-down onto the bed. Reaching between her thighs, he smacked them, forcing her to open wide. Her ass now fully exposed to him, he brought his palm down and felt her cheeks bounce.

"Miles, no..." She gasped feebly, but stuck her ass further out towards him.

"No?" He spanked her again. "You asked for it."

She whimpered, and as he smacked another palm down, a drop of liquid glistened in the light.

"What is this, Pepper?" He dipped a finger into her nasty honey, and she gasped in surprise. "Are you getting wet?"

"Please..."

"You're dripping. Didn't you hate me?" Miles mocked, and decided to test a bold move on her.

He reached in between her thighs and spanked her snatch.

"Fuck!" Andie cried out as she threw her head back, her auburn locks fanning out across her freckled back. She arched her back further, causing her opening to gape.

"Looks like your little girl is loving it," Miles teased as he laid another spank on her sensitive spot, driving her legs wider apart.

"Please..." Andie whimpered again. Miles cupped her jaw and pulled her up while he squeezed her buttcheek.

"Scream." He spanked her again.

"Oh, fuck! Please, Miles!"

He spanked her wet flesh again and again, the sound drowned out by her cries.

"I'm coming, Miles, fuck!"

Her hips convulsed violently and she dropped to the bed, her mouth agape and gasping for air.

"We're not done. Get up."

He nudged her to her trembling knees. He laid down on the bed, his cock now standing fully erect, its tip swollen with anticipation. He tore a condom wrapper open and rolled it over his rod.

As she slowly climbed onto him, Miles softly stroked her trembling thigh. "Are you sure?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Fuck me."

She shut her eyes and slid down his length, feeling his cock pierce into her flesh. Miles moaned from beneath her, gripping her thighs tightly. Just as she regretted having such a big bang as her first, his meat brushed past a raw spot within her, jolting her upright.

"Breathe," he coaxed, running a gentle hand down her thigh. She exhaled and slowly swayed against Miles. As the pleasure kicked in, she found herself pushing desperately against him, begging to find the sweet button for release. Sliding up and back down on his cock, she found the movement too slow. Too quiet.

"Why are you just lying there, Miles?" She taunted. "Didn't you want to fuck me?"

He grunted and grabbed her ass, kneading her flesh and guiding her movement as he matched her thrusts. She felt his cock pump in and out of her and she cried out as he laid a flurry of hard spanks on her cheeks.

"Oh God," she gasped, her insides swollen with pleasure. She was so close, she could feel it mounting and threatening to erupt. "Fuck. Me. Harder."

The last thing she saw was the devil's smirk, then his hand reaching down and teasing her clit, launching her over the edge into oblivion.