NINETEEN

Andie

Andie laid in the dark hotel room, her thoughts performing badly unsynchronised swimming in her mind.

She meant it when she said casual, so why was she still awake and thinking of Miles five fucking hours after climbing into bed?

The way he moved his lips against hers, his fingers stroking her chin, jaw, neck, travelling down...

Oh god, she thought as she felt her body betray her mind. I'm getting wet.

She ran her hand down her neck, trying to capture the sensation she felt under his touch. Her heart fluttered at the thought of him grabbing hold of her and having his way with her body. Closing her eyes, she brushed past her nipples, which now perked with arousal.

Her hand dipped further down, grazing the outside of her panties. Holy shit. She flicked across the cotton that covered her clit. Her body jolted up into an arc, and she dove back for more.

"M... Miles..." She gasped uncontrollably, furiously rubbing the fabric until the wetness permeated through the cloth. She imagined him smirking as he tortured her wet clit, pleased at the extreme pleasure he was giving her. He would squeeze and smack her ass, scolding her for teasing him in that slutty ninja outfit, and pinching her nipples through the tight leather.

Unable to stop, her fingers worked the spot until she cried out in pleasure. "Fuck!" She arched, then let out a long exhale. She sighed and laid back on the bed in disbelief.

I'm fucked.

╳◯

The second day was no easier for Kiko the Ninja Girl. As Andie traipsed around promoting My Ninja Love, she became increasingly aware of the many hungry eyes that followed her around.

The crowd was even bigger and rowdier today, as more hobby cosplayers showed up with loud cheers and intimidating costumes.

As she struck a pose for a magazine photographer, she caught a familiar figure in a white shirt standing in the crowd. His arms crossed over his lanyard, emphasising the lines in his forearms. She felt his cool green eyes glued to her figure, and she decided to have some fun.

She perked her butt out for the photographer, who started clicking the shutter faster. As a fanboy approached her, she jumped excitedly to greet him, acutely aware that Miles had a full view of her breasts bouncing in the leather suit.

She knew he was aching to touch her, and it was getting her wet.

After greeting another dozen fans, Andie retreated to the break room. It wasn't as private as the VIP room - it was just a covered booth tucked into the corner of the hall - but at least it had snacks.

As she entered the room, she noted that it was surprisingly empty. Perhaps they've all headed to the auditorium. They're having some voice actors on stage today.

"Andie." She heard a low voice behind her and turned in shock, only to see Miles shutting the door behind him. "What was that?"

"I was just posing for photographs," she answered innocently.

"Were you teasing me?" His voice was slow and intimidating.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

In a step Miles had closed the distance between them. He grabbed her waist and pulled it against him, and to her surprise, a hard bulge had formed against her thigh.

"This is what you get for teasing me." He hiked up her shorts, grabbed her ass roughly with his hands and spanked her.

Andie moaned and her back arched with pleasure. She had barely recovered when he spanked her again, the sensation now burning on her skin.

"Miles," she gasped out. "People will see the red marks."

"Let them." His fingers brushed against her inner thigh, and when she didn't protest, he slid his fingers over the smooth leather and against her clit. She moaned, grinding her hips against his hand, begging for more. He pulled away and stared at her, eyes burning with hunger.

"Are you wet?"

Her eyes flitted up to his, her heart pounding like a jackhammer. "W-what?"

"Are. You. Wet."

Her heart was about to burst. "Y...Yes..."

Miles gave a sinister sneer. "Show me."

Blood rushed to her face as she stared at him, this foreign excitement consuming her. She had never done anything so risqué, but she wanted him so badly.

She unbuttoned her leather shorts and pulled it down with her lace thong, revealing the glistening treasure within. She shut her eyes in shyness, feeling Miles close in on her.

"Fuck, Andie," he murmured under his breath.

Suddenly she felt his fingers press against her clit and she yelped. She covered her mouth belatedly, but it did little to muffle her moans as he swirled, his fingers sliding around her wet flesh.

"Miles," she whispered raspily, grasping his sleeves as her knees turned to jelly. With one strong arm he propped her up, his other hand continuing to work his magic on her. "Someone might come in."

"Is that what you want?" he taunted, his voice thick with lust.

Andie could barely think. All she could feel were her shorts around her ankles on the floor, her legs helplessly spread apart in the middle of the room, and Miles' fingers stirring her honey.

"Tell me what you want," he muttered.

"I want..." She struggled to speak, her breath ragged. "I want you... to make me come..."

"Beg for it."

"Please... make me come..."

Fuelled by her weak plea, Miles quickened his pace, his fingers flicking mercilessly at her throbbing clit, launching her towards a frantic explosion.

"Oh, fuck!" She squealed, her eyes fluttering shut as a wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Her legs buckled but Miles held her up, easing his touch as she came down from the high.

As her vision returned, Andie gazed mistily at Miles, unable to comprehend what this man had just done to her. He smirked in return and brought his fingers to his mouth, tasting the slick.

"Guess I do know how to make a woman feel good."

Andie blushed, pulling her shorts back up and buttoning them. As if on cue, the door to the break room burst open, and a group of excited cosplay actors meandered in.

As she sheepishly smoothed out her hair, she noticed Miles holding his stare on one of the actors.

The girl had tied her black hair into a bun, several loose strands flowing over her shoulders onto a camo shirt. Her black skirt - it was matte and plush, not like the cheap material that clung to Andie - stopped just beneath her butt, giving out to her long, tan legs.

Andie felt a pang of jealousy, even when Miles turned back and flashed her a knowing grin. She smiled back nervously and released the hand that was still clutching his arm.

Keep it casual, she reminded herself as she led Miles out of the room, his red handprints peeking out from the hem of her shorts.