Chapter Forty-Two

*Mature Content.*

Her lips press to mine quickly and harshly. Wrapping my arms around her neck, I shift slightly until I'm in a more comfortable position. I become lost in the creature that is Alexei. My body heats as she runs her hands along my side, trailing her fingers up. Everything feels sensitive with each mile she reaches on my body.

Leaving my lips, Alexei begins to trail kisses along my cheek. She moves until she's at my ear and whispering sweet nothings that cause a small smile to alight on my face. Then her teeth trap my earlobe between them. She doesn't focus there for long as she begins to kiss down my neck. For small moments, she lingers, but quickly moves away. Her tongue juts out, licking a line down then blowing after. I shiver.

My breath hitches in my throat. Alexei is the first and only woman I've ever been with. She'll also be the last and I couldn't be happier.

The path Alexei makes along my body is scorching after each kiss and nibble. Her mouth is hot and amazing, leaving me wanting more each time. Scraping her teeth along my chest, she glances up at me. The green irises are dark and intense, but still so glorious to see.

Moving along, she captures my right nipple in her mouth and teases the softness with her tongue. Once it hardens, she begins to suck and tug. Sighing, I sink further into the pillows, relaxing and allowing my body to feel everything. Alexei switches to the other side, repeating her same actions. I feel wound up; tightened but relaxed.

Alexei leaves her chain of kisses down my midsection. Each breath I take is harsh as I try to comprehend everything I'm feeling right now. When she reaches my belly button, she circles it with her tongue before kissing and carrying along. Skipping my pubic mound, Alexei moves to my thighs and begins her pleasurable assault on them.

A passing moment of doubt sweeps through my mind. It's not exactly groomed down there, instead being covered with hair. Though I've always had Rory, I never felt a need to shave away my pubic hair. Every once in a while, I would trim it to keep it tidy, but fully shaving wasn't a thing. Plus, it's been months since I've seen a razor. The hair has to be a jungle and completely unruly.

But it doesn't seem like Alexei cares. She presses twin kisses to my thighs before she finally goes in for the kill. The moment her mouth touches my core, it makes me explode. It's so unlike anything I've felt before. The combination of her wet, hot mouth is a glorious feeling as she flicks her tongue over my clit.

I shake and tense when she sucks on the nub. Using her hands, she keeps one of my legs pressed to the side for more access. The other caresses my leg until she gets to my womanhood where she slowly inserts a finger.

"Alexei," I whimper, closing my eyes. Another finger is pushed in, joining the first. The in and out motion is steady, but it just allows me to feel each rub against my walls more. "I can't."

Clenching repeatedly around her fingers while my hands fly to the bed for something to grip... I'm going to come. The buildup is leisure and purposeful. My breaths come out in pants, and the familiar warmth fills my stomach as it clenches. The pleasure washes over me in waves.

Alexei pulls her mouth away only to return to my thigh. After one peck, I feel her fangs sink into the thickness. Whatever happens is a blur. All I can focus on is the heightened orgasm I'm feeling from whatever pheromones she's releasing from her bite, her mark.

My legs shake profusely as I grind my lower half, searching for more. I become breathless as I still. Once my orgasm has come and gone, I reach for Alexei's hand to push her away. Everything is sensitive right now.

Pulling her fangs from my thigh, Alexei moves to hover over me. "Not done, beloved."

Opening my eyes, I meet her mischievous gaze. She smirks before she grabs my legs and lifts it up. Her sex hovers above mine before she presses down. Wet and hot meets wet and hot once Alexei connects our bodies. Twitching slightly, I take a deep breath to calm my body down and act normal.

"Fuck," Alexei mutters as she starts to move against me. My mouth pops open with each massage against me her body makes.

Pressing her forehead against my leg, Alexei moves her hips like a pro. I watch each sway her breasts make as the back and forth of her body quickens slightly. Before I know it, my eyes are rolling to the back of my head once again. But not before I catch the golden light once again. Instead of seeing it, I feel it as it wraps around us. When I feel it no more, I wonder if it did the same to Alexei as it did to Rory.

Alexei pulls away from me in a hot mess, our liquids and musks combined. She stares down at me, a smile on her face. We're all smiling messes, goofy and vulnerable after sharing ourselves in that special way.

I turn to Rory to see he's barely awake. Once Alexei moves off of me, I turn to him so I can pull him closer. At my touch, his eyes open more and he gives me a tired and droopy smile. I feel Alexei press into my back, her breasts prominent and warm. Settling into her, I pull Rory closer until his head is laid against my neck.

"I love you," Rory says, warming my heart completely.

"I love you too," I mumble. There's a pause before he moves away from me and looks at me with confusion. "What?"

"I didn't say it out loud, Sophia-Grace."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I nod my head. "You had to, how else could I know?"

"Can you hear this?" Rory then asks, but his mouth doesn't move at all. Instead, his brown eyes stare into my blue ones. "Can you hear my thoughts?"

In a haze of excitement, I shoot up from Alexei's arm. Turning to her, I gasp in appreciation. A mark now lays on her left shoulder. It's the triple moon symbol, but it's much different from my pack members. This one is fancier with beautiful swirls filled into the three moons. Going through the moons is a symbol I've never seen before. Ever so slightly, there's a golden glow around the mark, making it appear otherworldly.

I turn to Rory to find the same mark in the same place. It appears the same with the swirls and a glow around it, but there's two key differences. The strange symbol doesn't go through the moons, it's not there at all. In the full moon, another symbol lies that isn't in Alexei's mark. Clear as day is the alpha and omega symbols, connected to create one. The first and last, which in a way, is what Rory almost represents.

Rory is a lycan, a creature that was first before modern werewolves. Now, he's the last lycan to tread the earth. And in a way, it represents the three of us. We're each other's first, almost, but definitely each other's last. The only hitch is Alexei's previous mate.

"Wow," I whisper. "We're marked and mated..." Happiness oozes out of me in waves. Nothing can tear down what we've built with each other.

"Yours has shifted," Alexei tells me, tracing my shoulder. The touch causes me to shiver in delight. "The mark from your back is gone, but you now have one on your shoulder. It's beautiful. It's different."

"How does it appear?" I look down at my shoulder to see the triple moon. More than that, I also have the alpha and omega symbol in the full moon. Like Alexei's, I have that mark going through the moons. "What is this mark?"

"It's an ankh, an Egyptian symbol that represents life," Alexei's answers, running her fingers over my mark. "It's the mark of vampires."

Throwing myself down on the bed, I giggle mercilessly. It's the only thing I can do to express my giddiness at us being marked and mated finally.