"Let me ask you one last thing, young miss," he started while packing the product intricately. "If he truly has fallen out of love, will you regret ever meeting him?"

The answer loudly rang inside her mind with no hesitation even before she voiced it out;

"No," she uttered with a rueful smile. "If I could turn back time, I still want to meet him and fall in love with him. Even if after three years it is meant to end and hurt me so bad, I still want to experience it all over again."

The man returned her smile and nodded, putting the beautifully wrapped gift on the counter and bringing out a piece of stationary paper and pen.

"It comes with free paper and envelope where you could write a letter. Would you like a moment?"

She gratefully nodded and picked up the pen, "thank you."

"I'll be cleaning up in the back. Just ring the bell once you're finished," he gestured at the little gold bell on the side and left.

•°.⏳•.°

Once she got back their suite, it was already dark and she found Reiko and Jada already preparing dinner.

"Oh, you're right on time!," Rei happily exclaimed.

She smiled, "I'll just put these in my room and change."

Her best friend nodded before she turned around and went straight to their shared room. Going there meant passing by the other room and she can't help but hear Seo-mi talking with someone over the phone.

"I swear to God, Shin Yohan!"

Her steps faltered and eventually, she halted right in front of the door. It wasn't a secret that Seo-mi and the known RAVN leader are quite close. She even noticed how Yohan looks at her friend the couple of times both groups are together. She is also quite sure Seo-mi feels the same way. 

But knowing how mature and career-oriented the two are, she guessed they're probably content with being friends for now. Besides, they are too busy taking care of their members, maybe they had this kind of mutual understanding.

"You better talk to him! You won't even be able to imagine how angry and disappointed I am with that boy! How can you let that happen?! Oh my goodness, what the hell was he thinking?"

Lilac frowned. The immense disbelief and impatience was very obvious in the older girl's tone. She is sure Seo-mi is now walking back and forth inside the room and massaging her temples. But... who are they talking about? Did one of the boys do something again?

She remembered Hei-won and Asher's ongoing prank war and just a couple of days ago, Jada told her about Haneul 'accidentally' joining as well.

Kio? Impossible. He just had his tattoos, and it might still hurt like a bitch. He must be having some rest right now.

She just shrugged and continued on walking.

"I want to talk to him now!"

Those were the last words she heard before entering her room.

•.°⏳•°.

It was already 2AM and she's still wide awake. She guessed it's because of that triple chocolate cake Rei shared with her for midnight snack. But unlike her who's having a sugar rush, her best friend was right there on the other bed, and has easily travelled into dream land.

She can't understand what she is currently feeling. Her mind's a blank canvass—she made it that way, rather—because she didn't want to go all paranoid again and overthink. Though her emotions was an entirely different story. There was something that keeps bothering her, but she can't figure out what it is. It was both frustrating and exhausting. She just wants to sleep already!

She was reminded of the other times she experienced this and has yet again, started another round of self-pity. Gosh, she needs to stop doing this to herself.

If you want Kio to sing you a lullaby then call him! This is why he's beginning to change, because maybe you failed to express yourself more. You should adjust as well! It doesn't always have to be him.

The reprimanding is quite effective because without thinking twice, she reached for her phone and was about to unlock it when a call suddenly came. Her eyes widened, a beaming smile stretched on her face.

See? He's calling! He's actually calling right now! Oh my God.

She hurriedly accepted the call and sat up her bed.

"Baby," she whisper-shouted, glancing at Rei before getting out of bed and walking out the room's adjoining balcony. "I was just about to call you."

There was silence from the other line but he could hear Kio's labored breath, making her frown.

"Lilac," he mumbled hoarsely.

She started to tremble, "is there a problem?"

"Let's break up."