I sighed out, "You've had too much to drink or whatever that dude gave you."

She turned over to face me, digging her shoulder into the mattress, and brushed my bangs with her fingers, "You've grown up to be so handsome you know that? You're so different though," she spoke softly "I wish I didn't leave that night." She gave a soft smile while I stared at her eyes. They were still as big as ever.

She's just drunk. These words don't mean anything.

I sighed and pushed her hand away, "Let's get you sobered up. Shall we?" I sat up and pushed my self off the bed but she didn't follow.

"I'm tired Yoongi," she whined and stuffed her head into the mattress.

"Aigoo. You're so difficult sometimes," I groaned and grabbed her arm yanking her up onto my back making sure her dress wasn't riding up.

"Yoongi," she muttered into my hoodie, "why do you smell like vanilla?"

"Stop spitting nonsense" I walked out of the room and carefully walked down the stairs, "You're so heavy." Once I walked back to the living room I noticed it was mostly empty. Everyone was now in the backyard gathered around the pool pushing each other in. Ji Ah approached me surprised at the fact that Mina was now asleep on my back.

"Y-Yoongi, why are you carrying Mina?"

I looked back at Mina and then at Ji Ah, "there was some creep trying to sleep with her. Luckily we stopped him before he could do anything."

She looked at me raising an eyebrow, "We?"

I scanned the room to find Jungkook and Hoseok laid back on the couch. I looked at Ji Ah who still had a startled look on her face and nudged my head towards them, "We."

I trudged over the couch plopping her carefully next to Jungkook so she didn't wake up. She whimpered in her sleep eyes still blissfully closed. "Since when were you friends with Mina?" Ji Ah asked me as she sat down on the armrest next to Mina with her eyes observing her making sure there weren't any scratches and bruises on her.

I stood there awkwardly stuffing my hands into my pockets, "I knew her back in elementary school."

She looked back at me her eyes squinted as if she saw me in a new light as if I was someone else. "Ah, I see," she turned back to Mina and Hoseok and Jungkook who were smiling at her in the corner of her eye, "thanks Yoongi." I glanced at Mina who was sleeping peacefully. Her lips were a beautiful plump pink just like her cheeks and her silky hair flowed along her shoulders. My train of thought was interrupted by the loud sound of beeping and the rush of footsteps from the backyard.

"What's going on?" Ji Ah stood up and all of our heads turned to see a police car parked on the street behind the backyard gate. All the people outside started rushing back inside, some running through the side of the house to the front yard.

"We gotta go," Ji Ah rushed to pick up her jacket before turning to me, "Yoongi, please help me with Mina."

I nodded at her picking her up on my back with the help with Jungkook and Hoseok and we ran out the front door along with all the other people rushing out. Jungkook and Hoseok waved to me running away towards Hoseok's car, "We'll see ya later Yoongi!"

"Over there," Ji Ah pointed with her finger towards a blue car. As we rushed towards it I could hear Mina groaning and slightly waking up. She opened the door allowing me to throw Mina inside the back seat.

"Owww," she groaned waking up and rubbing her head, "where am I?"

"Not now," I said pushing her further in the car so I could fit, "Ji Ah just drive."