1. Home

1.                     Home

I stepped out of the car slamming my door shut. For a second I look up at the house that was my home for many years. "So this is where you grew up?" 
I looked to the other side of my car and nodded. "Yes" 
"God its huge!" 
I grinned as I looked at Isabells face. "I know, you could get lost in it if you want too" 
"Do I have to like... you know... watch out for the wolves" A playful gleam shone in her eyes. "God no! They don't know you know! So please shut up about it! They will kill me!"

I walked to the other side of the car and pulled the door open. "Can you get our bags?" I asked Isabell while I got Amber out of the car. She was still sleeping in her car seat. This was a great thing. I was dreading the trip here. She is not a big fan of long trips and likes to cry a lot. 
"We were lucky right" Isabell says as she shuts the trunk of the car with our bags hanging on her shoulders. 
"definitely!" I took a look at my watch "But she won’t take long before she will be up and running again so let's get this over with"

We walked up to the house. This would be the first time my parents got to see Amber who was now 6 weeks old. It felt really weird and I was so glad Isabell was with me.

When I found out I was pregnant it was kind of a shock. God I hadn't planned this. I wanted to have kids... at some point but not when I was 21. But I couldn't just get an abortion. So after loads of discussions with my best friend Isabell I decided to keep it. It wasn't like I was going to meet the father again so that wouldn't be a problem. Because I knew who he was. And that he was a werewolf like me. Not my mate though. I had a mate... for maybe 2 weeks. But we parted ways... The pack life was not what I wanted. Not for me and not for my baby girl.

"Lillith!" My brother screamed my name even before he opened the door. He was my twin, Liam. I was pretty sure he had been waiting for me. He was the only one who had come to see me at the hospital after Amber was born. He ran out of the door pulling me in the biggest hug he ever gave me. "I am so glad you are finally here!" He said super exited.

"And here is my baby niece, Oh you are still cute as hell" He took the carrier without even asking and took Amber inside. "Take it easy big guy!" I called after him and looked at Isabell. "You ready for it?" She nodded. She only met Liam, the rest of my family was one big mystery for her.

So This is a second story i will be working on. Just for fun. After reading loads of werewolf stories i got inspired. Let me know what you think and iff you like check my other story too! The chapter needs editing still. More will follow soon i hope! Please vote and comment