Prolouge

-edited-

Lalisa Manoban

"Lisa! I'm glad you're back!" I smiled at Chaeyoung who was excitedly running towards me. "I know, it's been years right?" I smiled bitterly when memories from before flashed in the back of my mind.

"It's been. We almost even lost faith that you're still coming back home. By the way, where's your son?" she asked.

"I left him with my Mom since I still have to look for a job. Once I'm done, I'll call my Mom to get him here so we can live together. Mom and Dad is already old, and I don't want them to take care of someone knowing they're not really capable of doing that anymore." I replied, clutching my quilted bag on my shoulders.

"Alright then, let's go to the coffee shop where Jisoo and Jennie unnie said they'll be." she said and dragged me gently to the coffee shop nearby. One thing I've noticed when I came back is that, Seoul never changed.

It was still the same with all those busy people on the street. Cars honking loudly, and teenagers walking with smiles on there faces. I can't help but wonder, did Taehyung change too?

Taehyung's POV

"Hey." Jimin greeted me with a silly grin on his face. I ignored him and went back to what I was doing. "Do you know who came back?" he asked. I looked at him in confusion and raised a brow.

It's not because I'm curious of who he is talking about, but because he looked really excited to tell me. He'd never been like that before. "Well, Chaeyoung called me awhile ago and told me that.." he stopped and gazed at me in a serious manner.

"That?" I asked. Why'd he stopped? What's wrong with what he's supposed to say?

"That, Lisa's back." he muttered.

My heart pounded like it's about to jump out of my chest and I felt goosebumps appeared in my body. "Get out, hyung." I uttered coldly and diverted my gaze from him to the screen of my laptop.

"Alright. Just don't break down! I know you!" he replied and walked out of my room and closed the door.

I felt my face redden with anger as I memories of how Lisa broke up with me flashed on the back of my mind. That bitch, why did she bother to come back?

Flashback:

"A dozen of those red roses." I said to the flower shop owner. "Alright sir, who are you going to give this to?" she asked. I raised a brow and asked, "Why?" she smiled and replied, "So I can arrange this properly." I nodded.

"It's for my girlfriend." I said. She started arranging the flowers and within minutes, it was already perfectly arranged. I took it from her and gave her the money without any word, and left the flower shop.

Lisa wants to meet me today to where we first met, so I thought of giving her roses. I wonder what she wants to talk about.

When I arrived at the destination, I saw her sitting at the bench, looking down while tapping her feet together. I smiled widely and walked to her when she noticed me.

Her eyes were cold as hell and she was pale. "Lisa? What happened?" I asked. I was about to hug her when she pushed me away. "What was that for, babe?" I asked, my brows furrowed. I was shocked from her behaviour. She'd never done that to me before.

"Taehyung, I'm tired." she said, her voice cynical. "What tired? Then go rest for awhile, love." I replied.

"No! I mean, I'm tired of this relationship! I don't want to be with you anymore Tae!" she yelled removing her gaze from me. I felt my chest tighten from her words. What is she talking about? Why is she like that? Did I do something wrong to make her treat me like that?