Battle at the docks!

Start from the beginning

Blake: hes mine!

soon both me and blake were tag teaming against torchwick giving him barely any time to attack. after he was pushed back he saw a grate above us and shot it down. blake and sun moved,but i grabbed it as it fell,using my wings to keep myself from getting crushed and sat it back down on its side. before torchwick could attack again,we heard a quiet voice from far away to reveal ruby and my team. along with that girl from Friday.

roman:well well little red,isn't it past your bedtime?

penny: ruby are these people your friends?

ruby: penny get back!

before ruby,could react torchwick blasted her a few yards back,causing my team and penny to finally attack. out of nowhere penny began to work incredibly well with the rest of my team. as she pulled out a bunch of blades from her little backpack,she began to slash down grunts with diana with both severity and grace. then as more bullheads appeared and shot at them. then out of nowhere Jaime grabbed penny and quickly pulled her backwards.soon Jaime and penny looked at each other and nodded before charging up a combined attack. using jaimes explosive tar,and penny's cannon,the were able to cut down and blast the bullheads out of the sky. then using her blades penny shot them at a bullhead and began to pull them. as she did dani grabbed her strings and helped pull the bullhead down into the grates.

once everyone looked back up they watched as a bullhead got away with torchwick inside it. once the cops showed up everyone sighed as we were questioned for what happened. soon after weiss and yang showed up,causing ruby to try and explain everything. after that blake began to talk

blake: weiss....i want you to know that i'm no longer associated with the white fang....back when-

weiss: stop....do you know how long we've been looking for you?...12 hours. and in that 12 hours I've decided.....that i don't care.

blake: you...don't care?

weiss: you said you're not with them anymore right?

blake: no.... i haven't been with them for some time and i-

weiss: apapap i don't want to hear it....i just to know that the next time something this big come up,you'll talk to your team and not some.....someone else...

blake then looked around at everyone and began to tear up

blake:....of course.

ruby:.....aw yeah! team RWBY is back together!

soon everyone came closer,before weiss pointed at sun.

weiss: i still don't know how i feel about you.

sun: uh....hehe

ruby: wait....wheres penny?

everyone looked around for penny to see her gone. then i looked at Jaime and pointed at him

Y/N:speaking of which, Jaime....you said that whenever you touch people you break down....so why didn't you with penny?

Jaime: i....i don't know...it just sort of happened....

everyone looked at Jaime,but before we could get more answered the cops sent us back to beacon. after a long night everything finally went back to normal. and we all let out a sigh of relief as things finally ended after a long weekend....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile...

Torchwick was slumped over a table,smoking his cigar as he felt defeated by how small the payload was. until the storage unit door opened to reveal 3 new people.

???:how very disappointing roman

roman:w-whoa....i wasn't expecting to see you guys so soon...

???:and we were expecting...more from you

roman:h-hey hey don't blame me. you were the ones who said we should work with those stupid mutts from the white fang.

???: and you will continue to work with them...we have big plans with you roman. all that we ask is for a little....cooperation.

once the girl came into view,it could be seen that she had wing like appendages on her back that were glowing red and orange with magma,as some pooled onto the floor. as they continued working in the shadows it would seem that things....

would be brought to light very soon...

hey guys i hope you enjoyed the last chapter of scattered scales volume 1. as I've said before i plan on making a volume 2 within the next couple of weeks. and as a big reveal,I've decided that cinder would be a DIRE MIRALIS faunus in the series. let me know what you guys thought of this and i'll see you all soon in VOLUME 2!!!!!!!!!!!

and as always let the sapphire star light your way....and for the last time of this volume....DISMISSED!!!!!

and seriously guys....thank you so much for your support on this series. you have no idea how much it means to me when i read your comments and see how much you love my book. which is why i'll do what i can to make the next book even better than before. and if you haven't already feel free to check out my other books while you wait for the next volume. once again guys thank you so much for enjoying,and ill see you all very soon. bye everyone for now :)