Battle at the docks!

Y/N pov

Sun: finally she speaks! for two days all we've been getting is small talk and dirty looks.

blake then looks at him with a distasteful look

Y/n: yeah like that.

blake then rolled her eyes and turned back to us

blake:sun? Y/N?....are you both familiar with the white fang?

sun:of course! i dont think theres a faunus on earth who hasnt heard of them. stupid holier than thou creeps who use force to get what they want...but of freaks if you ask me.

blake:....i was once a member of the fang...

this caused us to both spit out our tea and look at each other before turning to blake.

sun & Y/N: you??

blake: thats right...i was a member for most of my life. i guess you could say i was born into it. back then things were different..in the ashes of war,the white fang were meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between human and faunus...although despite being promised equality we were still subjected to discrimination and hate...humans still thought of us as second class...and so the white fang rose up as the voice of the faunus..and i was there. i took part in every rally and boycott. and i always thought we were making a real difference...but i was just a youthful optimist.

Y/N:then...when did the white fang take such extreme measures...i mean if they were meant to be the voice of the faunus...then why did they turn on almost all of them?...

blake then looked at me and sighed before continuing with her story

blake: it was about 5 years ago when our previous leader stepped down,and a new one came to power...but instead of peaceful protests,we resorted to using organized attacks. destroying shops that wouldnt serve faunus, stealing from those who used faunus labor forces...and the worst part,it was working...we were actually being treated as equals. but not out of respect...it was out of fear. so i left the...i knew that i no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence...and i dedicated my life to becoming a huntress. so hear i am,a criminal hiding in plain sight...all with the help of a little black bow...

sun and i looked at each other before i decided to place a hand on her shoulder

Y/N: blake...im proud that you were able to finally tell someone about this...and im sorry that you had to go through all of that. but youre not the same person you were before. youre doing what you can to make a true change to the world...and that takes guts..and we'll be here to help you out.

blake looked over at me and smiled before sun interrupted us

Sun:so....have you told any of the others this yet?

after finishing our drinks we decided to walk through vale,talking about the recent attacks that have been happening.

blake: i still don't believe the white fang would need that much dust for anything...

sun: or maybeeeee they did! i mean,they only way to prove they didn't....would be to go to the place where they would most likely do,and not find them there right?

blake: but where would we even start,i mean we don't know where they could find that much dust..

sun: well ...while i was on the ship i heard 2 guys talking about a dust shipment coming to the docks here tonight

blake: and how big is it?

Sun: huge. massive shcnee dust freighter....

Y/N: that...actually makes sense. the tournament is a huge part of schnees dust prices since students in the tournament need dust for their weapons. and if there are any of the big heads of trading there they could by some of the dust and use it for their own line of goods...right,then that's where we'll go...we stake out tonight and if its still there by morning then the white fang couldn't be behind it.