V2 C.3 Uncovering Hidden Truths....about Ozpin & Y/N

No Ones POV.

The silence in the room was deafening. Y/N stood in front of professor Ozpin and Glynda,hoping they would answer his question. after what seemed like an eternity of waiting,ozpin finally spoke up

Ozpin: how....do you know about that?

Y/N:during the mission...a grimm spoke to me,saying "the queen will rise"...before i killed it. its been eating away at me ever since. i figured if anyone knew about what it was talking about,itd be you....so please tell me what you know..

Ozpin remained silent for a few moments,turning to glynda and nodding,before she left the office. once the elevator made its way down,ozpin sighed and began to tell Y/N everything.

Ozpin: where should i begin....our world has been around,for a very long time...and in that time we learned that...there is someone controlling the grimm.

Y/N: you mean the queen....how is it that someone is able to control the grimm?

Ozpin: correct....and we have been fighting her in secret for years...preventing the panic of the public.

Y/N: "we"? you mean you've been fighting this 'ancient evil' with just you and glynda?

Ozpin: well no....its us,the other headmasters of the academies....and qrow has also been helping us.

Y/N:....so that old bastard IS still alive.....of course he is.

Ozpin: now Y/N,i understand you're history with the branwens,xiao longs and roses are very....delicate right now...but if you wish to help us on this mission,we'll need you to trust us.

Y/N:...i'll work with him....but i will never forget what they did to me.

Ozpin: that..is something we can work with. now to tell you about my role in all of this..as well as yours. you see,when we first met you brought up the fact that i was the youngest headmaster of beacon. now why do you think that was?

Y/N:i always thought it was because of your skill and intellect as a huntsman

Ozpin: well that's partially correct....this secret does not leave this room....i have been on this planet for as long as she has. And every time...i've been reincarnated in a new body,whose soul is closely similar to mine....

as Ozpin began to explain his reincarnation to Y/N,he slowly slumped into a chair behind him,listening to ozpins story. he explained the story of Salem,and the true purpose of the academies....defending the relics of creation,destruction,knowledge,and the relic hidden inside beacon....the crown of choice. he even began to explain that the fairy tale of the 4 maidens was true....and that in a previous life ozpin was the one who gave them their powers.

Y/N: that's....a lot to take in...i'm finding a hard time grasping the whole concept. then again i heard a grimm talk to me earlier today so i cant exactly call you insane...

Ozpin: and now,for your role in all of this...as the special type of faunus you are.

Y/N:it has been almost 2 years since i met you and now you wanna give me answers?

Ozpin: i know it has been a heavy weight on your mind....but until recently i was not 100 percent sure you were ready for the truth. but now i will reveal...everything

Ozpin then stood up and walked over before placing a hand on Y/N's shoulder

Ozpin: do you remember how you got this coat of yours?

Y/N: well yeah i do....it was y 15th birthday...before me and the others went to bed,my parents found a present on the porch. there wasn't any not on it but the tag had this....weird ass symbol on it.