V.2 C.1 Game on! A new mission Begins?...

Y/N POV, The next day

as classes started back up,the teachers wasted no time preparing us for the Vytal festival tournament near the end of the school year. as training us began to shape our physical game,others still had to work on our mental game. despite the festival,our classes were still kicking it into high gear. after a few hours of training out in the emerald forest again,we all decided to head to the library to work on studying and homework. as we headed to the library we met sun along the way. he smiled and introduced us to his friend and teammate,Neptune.

as we all made our way to the library we began to hear a ruckus as we got closer to the doors. once the doors were open we watched as another war began to play out right in front of our eyes. the war....of our very world.

Ruby: Yang Xiao Long,prepare your kingdom for battle!

Yang:Bring it on!

Ruby: i deploy...the Atlesian air fleet!

Yang:*GASP*

Ruby: now my forces can fly safely over your ursai and attack your kingdom directly!

before any of us could ask what was going on, yang let out a small chuckle, causing us to look at her confused

Yang: not bad sis...but you've just activated my trap card. i activate my Giant nevermore!

Ruby:*GASP*

Yang:if i roll a 7 or higher, fatal feathers will slice your air fleet in half!

I then walk behind ruby and stare right into yang's eyes,catching everyone else off guard

Y/N: but if you roll a 6 or lower then the nevermore will turn and destroy your own forces....are you willing to take that risk??

Yang: oh you now i am bro. but enough talk...time to let the dice decide the fate

Yang then grabbed the dice and rolled them, causing all 3 of us to be in suspense as the last dice continued to spin. once the dice finished rolling both me and ruby hung our heads low while yang began to cheer for herself. Dani then turned to the others on my team and took the remaining seats with team JNPR. Ren and pyrrah were studying, jaune was reading his favorite comic X-ray & Vav, which pyrrah snatched up and replaced with a book on the great war, and Nora was...

Nora: Zzzzz....Zzzzzz...Zzzzz

...anyway, i shook my head and caught one of the pieces that ruby sent flying during her tantrum before Yang turned to weiss who seemed beyond confused by both the game and the competitive spirit of the sisters.

Yang: alright weiss its your turn

Weiss i have...absolutely no idea what i'm doing

Yang: look its easy, you're playing as vacuo, which means all vacuo based cards get a bonus.

weiss: that sounds dumb....

i then grab her cards and began to shift through them, trying to find a good strategy with them

Y/N:lets see you've got sandstorm, desert scavenge and,oooo resourceful ranger! that mean you can take ruby's discarded air-fleet and use it as your own! and since vacuo has an endurance boost in weather and natural hazards you can use sandstorm to disable yang's forces and take her kingdom down...meaning...you can conquer all of remnant in just 3 turns!

i then hand her back her cards, before weiss dropped her head and began to cackle like a witch. as she began to go on about parents clinging to their children, yang pulled out a card and showed it to her, before moving all of the pieces on the board around.