meeting the team. a new leader is victorious (part 1)

Y/N POV
as glynda,the huntsman and I rode up the elevator in silence, I began to ponder what the infamous professor ozpin was like. Sure I've heard the stories,but I've never met him before. As my mind danced around ideas,the elevator doors opened with a *ding* and I gazed upon an older man with silver hair,and a cane with gears inside the handle

"mr.Y/N it's a pleasure to finally meet you face to face. I'm professor ozpin,the headmaster of beacon academy" to which I introduce myself and bowed slightly "and it's a pleasure to meet the youngest headmaster ever"

Ozpin simply chuckled at the gesture and waved his hand slightly "please mr.Y/N there's no need to be so formal....after all it was I who decided that you should enroll here....after all it's not everyday I come in contact with a magala faunus like yourself" he said with a smile

This shot my senses into overload. He knew what I was?? I was filled with so many questions but before I could speak ozpin raised his hand as to stop me "I'm sure you have many questions, and I promise you will get your answers with time. But for now....how about I introduce you to your future teammates"

At first I was confused by his comment. I always heard that a giant test was how we decided our teams. As I showed a look of confusion, I heard the elevator doors open again behind me,this time showing three other people who looked around my age.

A tall woman,looking around 6'9 with black hair and horns. A woman around my height with a large chunky tail and a man who looked like he didn't want to be there,while the claws on his wing like appendages began tapping on the floor rapidly, and he continously scratching his arm nervously. "Y/N,I'm happy to introduce you to your new teammates, diana diablos..."

"Dani deviljho

"Dani deviljho..."

"And jaime sarnoff"

"And jaime sarnoff"

"Everyone, meet your newest team member, mr

"Everyone, meet your newest team member, mr.Y/N arc. Please treat him fairly" ozpin said behind me as I watched all three of their reactions. The tall girl simply tilted her head and began inspecting me. The boy on the right seemed to just keep his distance. The girl with the large tail walked right up to me and began yelling "alright listen here punk, I dont care what ozpin says,I dont know you,and I dont like you. You got that punk?!" To which I just nodded and kept my mouth shut.

Then as things began to quiet down the huntsman in armor walked up to all four of us and began to speak. "Now listen up you four,ozpin has put you in my care while you're getting to know each other. And what better way to understand someone than a battle. Tomorrow after initiation, all of the first and second years will gather in the arena and watch you four battle each other. In the arena you will be able to use everything at your disposal. So do not hesitate to go all out." The other three students and I looked at each other as things were finally getting interesting. For tomorrow afternoon....

....we see who comes out on top
((To be continued!))
Hey guys I know this is being released just hours after the character bios,but I just couldn't help myself in writing more. Anyway I'm happy to announce that once the holidays are over,I'll be writing much more in 2020. I'm even hoping I make it to the next volume this year. I hope you enjoyed the new chapter and I'll see you all in the next chapter. May the sapphire star light your way