•hilbert x reader

hey! so this was my first request by @stupidsharks thank you so much! :D so this will be a hilbert x reader set in pokestar studios! by the way i sadly didn't play unova that much, but i'll try as hard as i can to make this good :D

•••

"GO RIOLU!" i shouted as i threw my pokèball in front of me, the capsule cracking open to reveal my best buddy.

today i was shooting a new movie in pokèstar studios. i wasn't particularly that excited about it as i wouldn't say i was the most outgoing or interesting battler, i definitely wasn't confident or talkative nor the 'superstar' type of person. infact i was shy and reserved, this whole movie business wasn't natural to me at all.

"ALRIGHT! RIOLU, USE FORCEPALM!" i yelled enthusiastically, just like in battle. riolu nodded straight forward and attacked the opposing pawniard, riolu knew what to do, he was a very hard working and precious pokemon to me and we have a connection like no other.

"RIOLU!" riolu cried before using all his momentum from his sprint and into just the palm of his hand to cause the pawniard to fly across the room, erupting a huge bang.

"pawn..." the pawniard was lying against the green screen wall, head down and totally out.

"CUT!" i heard from behind me, while i was huffing staring at riolu pridefully. i then turned to the director, who chipperly skipped over to me. "WOW! GREAT STUFF!" he clasped his hands together, with stars in his eyes.

"thanks..." i shrugged, picking up riolu and petting his head.

"Y/N THIS IS GONNA BE A HIT!" he grabbed my
shoulders, vigourously shaking my body. "right, you can go get changed now, my superhero!" he winked and thankfully stopped grasping onto me so i could actually breathe. "i'll see you soon!" i heard from behind me as i was speed walking for a shower.

•••

i sighed while tying up my shoe laces in the reception. my shoes crunching against the soft red carpet.

"...this place really is a big deal, huh?" i stood up, whispering to myself, admiring the grandness of the building i, somehow, was wounded up in.

i left the building, feeling pretty exhausted to say the least. the filming room was stuffy and i guess that superhero costume didn't help and not to mention, the amount of takes the director forced me into.

"i need a seat..." i jumped down the stairs, heading towards the centre of pokestar studios, relieved that i could finally breathe again.

i slumped down next to the tall palm tree and closed my eyes, allowing the breeze to cool me down. i decided to let out riolu for some air. i grabbed the pokeball off my waistband

"riolu...out..." i think that was the most pathetic send out i've ever done. who cares.

"riolu..." riolu looked just as exhausted as i was and climbed up next to me, to then dive onto my lap not very gracefully.

"you tired?" i looked down to see riolu with his eyes shut. i felt a warm smile appear as riolu looked content and comfy. "thought so..." i said to myself

suddenly, i heard front footsteps come nearer and nearer towards my isolated spot. yawning, i ignored it, it was probably some sort of crew member who forgot a lightbulb... i don't know a lot about movies...

"hey! it's you, Y/N!" my body stiffened, i knew exactly who this was

i slowly turned around to see a tall figure stroll towards me. hilbert. the lights of the walkway illuminated his handsome features, contrasting to the darkness of the night around him. his brown eyes and hair looked as beautiful as ever and he zipped up his blue coat, grinning at me. i was lost for words. how lucky was i to be travelling at the same time as him, i would've never meet a guy like him in any other situation.