•Piers x reader (request)

Hi! So this is the first one shot i've written in a while. I'm really nervous to post this...

Thank you so much for requesting this idea, i enjoyed writing this! @Dragonqueen1215

Again, sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes.

Also apologies if this isn't up to my
usual standards, again, i'm
getting back into writing.

•••
"Wake up!"

My eyelids fluttered whilst the faint noise of chaos was transmitting from ear to ear, the singular voice muffled by a variety of sounds.

That nostalgic aroma of burnt wood never gets old and my nose tingling at how rich the scents emerged. The familiarity with strong smells contributed to the comfort they provided me.

"Cmon! get up!"

The only thing i could deliver in response was a soft grunt, engrossed in my thrilling dream consisting of a certain trio of birds. The electric yellow one with sharp features squawking at me.

Somehow, i was in the air. The harsh wind whipping my hair backwards and the azure sky making the bold pokemon in front stand out even more.

"I'm trying- what was your name?" Hesitantly, i asked the intimidating creature.

Without any response nor time for me to react, it decided to nudge me, causing my body to slowly stumble into oblivion.

"i'm hungry! Please get-" The bird kept pleading whilst my visions of it narrowed. The puzzled expression plastered on my face contrasted the Pokemon's features desperately shifting.

Before i could even configure any form
of sentencing i felt my stomach perform
somersaults. My feet began to feel light whilst my eyes rolled back...

•••

The visions of Spikemuth gym sharply arrived. My body jolted forwards as my breath hitched at the same time.

Blinking a few times, i rubbed my eyes to meet a familiar face, which was virtuously blinking back.

"H-hi...?" Once again, i kneaded my eyes, this time roughly, making sure i was in the right reality.

well this is one way to wake up.

Whilst waiting for some sort of response, i winced in pain from being slumped asleep for hours. Leaning on cardboard boxes definitely did it's toll, the rugged wood most likely giving me splinters.

"Y/N!" Once again, i was yanked out of my
own worries.

Scrafty blinked a few times, double checking i was sane. His sleepy eyes searching my face frantically.

"Huh?" sitting up straight, I provided my full attention to the Dark type infront of me.

His hands, whilst still pulling his yellow trousers, flailed around hysterically like a panicked bug, who's home is being destroyed by a menacing child.

Gracefully, i halted the outburst. My palm gently landing on his apricot arms. Honestly, dealing with Pokemon and their behaviours was second nature.

"Well...what's up?" Tilting my head, my smile beamed for the distressed Pokemon.

His body stiffened initially, however following the authentic nature of my actions, Scrafty eased.