𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝟿 ! (𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝)

Start from the beginning

"I want some" said finn as he grabbed it from my hand and put it in his mouth.

"That was mine finn"

"Oh sorry" he giggled, which sent me into another fit of giggles. The two of us just stayed in the kitchen laughing.

"Im still hungry" i said. But finn didn't seem to care as he just walked closer and closer to me. Soon his chest almost touched mine. Our faces were so close that I could feel the air coming out his nose, and he smelt of what we had just smoked. He looked back and forth between my eyes and my lips. I leaned up to close the gap between us. I assume he wanted to be the one to kiss me, so he was taken aback, but shortly after he moved his lips, in sync with mine.

My hands traveled up his chest to the back of his head and played with the ends of his hair. I could feel some sort of electric sensation being passed between our lips. One of his hands held my cheek, while the other sat on my waist, gripping it slightly. He pulled me deeper into the kiss, and soon our tongues moved unanimously as well. He leaned into me, deepening the kiss even more. He gripped the underside of my thighs and lifted me on to the counter. Both of his hands traveled up to my face and cupped both cheeks, holding my face in place as his lips trailed down my jawline and down my neck.

He placed soft kisses all over my neck, all over my jawline, and small kisses on my lips. He went back down to my neck, licking stripes up and down, sucking on my sweet spot. I let out breathy moans which only motivated him to continue kissing me. He gripped my thighs, and soon his lips were trailing down to my breasts. He grabbed the underside of my thighs again and carried me into Jacks guest room. My arms flung around his neck, as I kissed his lips hungrily.

When we entered the room my back hit the back of the door, slamming it shut, and Finn locked it. All sorts of subtle moans were leaving my mouth, from all the pleasure Finn was giving me by kissing up and down my neck. I lowered my head down, to start to kiss his neck. I kissed his jawline, and his collar bone, and soon small groans left his mouth. He turned us around and placed me on the bed. His lips were swollen, and we were both out of breath. We both wanted eachother desperately. He leaned down to kiss me again then he unbuttoned his flannel, I began taking my shirt off, leaving me in my bra. He moved back to look at me.

"You're so fucking beautiful oh my god." He said before he pushed me back on to the bed. He looked down at me.

"Do you want to ?"

"Yes please finn."

Without another word. He reached down and unbuckled his belt pulling his pants off. His slightly toned body was more than enough to turn me on. I watched his plunging v line become slightly more exposed. I began taking my pants off aswell. He crawled back on top of me and kissed all down my breasts, down my stomach, just above my area. He kissed the hem of my panties and looked up at me for a reassuring look. I nodded. He pulled off my panties slowly as he kissed my thighs and slowly opened them kissing the inside of them. Soon enough his tongue came into contact with my clit and started sucking on it.

"Oh my god!"

He gripped my thighs apart and proceeded to eat me out. His tongue delved in between my folds, licking and sucking in all the right places. My back began arching off the bed and my moans became even louder.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck, oh my god yes please"

His thumb began rubbing my clit while he licked my opening and that was surely enough to send me over the moon. I moaned loudly as I released in his face.

"You're so hot, fuck"

He pulled down his boxers and I reached behind my back to unclasp my bra. He went over to his jeans, to pull out a condom.

"I'm on the pill it's okay."

He dropped the condom and crawled over me once again kissing my breasts and rubbing them, creating even more pleasure. I reached down and grabbed his dick lining it up with my core and pushing it in. He took over and pushed himself in all the way.

"Holy shit you're so fucking big"

I moaned as my back arched off the bed.

He began thrusting in and out slowly, groaning in my ear.

"You're so fucking tight Y/N" he moaned.

His thrusts began speeding up, and his length was hitting my spot over and over again.

"Oh finn yes !"

I wrapped my legs around his waist which created an even more pleasurable effect. He began thrusting faster, and my moans became louder, my hands went to his back and my fingernails dig into his skin because of all the pleasure he was giving me. His groans were in my ear, and were turning me on even more.

"Faster Finn!"

He began thrusting at an unbelievably fast pace that soon enough I was in the very of my orgasm. I began screaming as my head pressed into the pillow and my head fell back. Profanities spilling out of my mouth.

"Finn Im gonna cum just like that! Yes yes yes"

He continued to thrust into me, and soon his fingers were reaching down and he started to rub circles on my clit. I was receiving so much pleasure I didn't know what to make of it. I was breathless, and my high was so unbelievably close I couldn't even speak. My legs started shaking uncontrollably, as I gripped on to the sheets of the bed and orgasmed all over his dick.

"Fuck Y/N! I'm gonna cum"

He was still thrusting in and out of me just as fast which was leading me to my 3rd orgasm of the night. His groans started to become even louder, and his thrusts were sloppier. He released inside of me. His warm contents lead me to my final orgasm of the night. 

He rolled over next to me trying to catch his breath. My legs were still shaking, and my core was still throbbing. I was so sensitive.

"Fuck that was really good"
Finn said.

I was still unable to get any words out. I could've orgasmed another time if he even just touched me. I only nodded. My high calmed down and he leaned over to kiss me, passionately, but not to the point where we would start another round, although I wasn't opposed.

I was still high, and my surroundings were still spinning, so we just lay in bed, staring at eachother in a fit of giggles.

————————————————————————
Bruh.