𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖! (𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝)

"Remember this place?"

Finn said as he showed me his shed where we would sneak into when we were younger. He opened the door, and the same old posters of several different rock bands were still plastered onto the wall. A couple of skateboards In the corner and some of his dads tools. I walked over to the small nightstand looking thing and turned it around.

"Its still here."

I grazed my finger over the carved wood, memories of Finn and I flooding back into my mind.

'Finn + Y/N, Skata's 4ever'

I chuckled as I read what it said again.

"Who came up with this?"

"I did."

Finn said as he crouched to my level to admire the carved wood with me.

"It feels like forever ago... remember when we smoked our first joint with Nick and your brother?"

"Yeah! And the time Calvin came back absolutely buzzed and we had to hide him in here so your mom wouldn't find out... geez, 6 years? Already?"

"8 years of us."

I turned to face him and planted a small kiss on his cheek. We had been together for 8 years already. 6 years since we graduated and moved on with our lives and since I'd last seen this place. Now we were looking to buy his childhood home from his parents while they search for a smaller house for the both of them now that their kids are grown. We walked to the front of the house, and opened the door. Everything was still the same. The couches and pillows the way they were 8 years ago.

"Let's go upstairs"

We went up the stairs that led to his second floor and opened his room. It was still the same. Nothing had moved. Empty guitar stands in the corner, and some more posters and records hanging on the walls. His white duvet, and sheets on the bed arranged like always. I sat down and admired some pictures on one of his nightstands while he looked at the stuff on his bookshelf.

"This is a nice picture."

It was of Finn and I, my brother Calvin and Nick hanging at the beach when we were in middle school.

"Me too, i remember Nick getting pinched by that crab like it was yesterday."

I giggled and lie down on the bed, Finn joining me placing an arm around my waist. I bolted up suddenly and ran over to one side of his bed crouching down and pulling a small box out from under the bed.

"Geez What happened?"

"Remember this?"

I placed the box in front of us popping the lid that was covered in dust open.

"Oh my god...."

The time capsule we made over 8 years ago, all our memories before we left in this very box. I pulled out pictures of the two of us, some kissing, others with us making silly faces. Some were us just posing for pictures our moms took. There were a couple of tickets from our movie dates and other memorabilia, Some letters we wrote to each other while he was away at music camp, The box to the promise ring he gave me.

"Y-you're not serious right? You actually kept this?"

"Kept what?"

"This!"

I pulled out the wrapper of a condom we used our first time. He started laughing and so did I.

"What? I wanna have something from one of my favorite memories "

I threw a pillow at his chest to which he tackled me pinning both of my arms above my head, bending down and kissing my lips. It started out small and got a little heated. He cupped my right cheek and started removing my shirt with the hand he wasn't using. He kissed me down my chest stopping right before my breasts and coming back up to place more passionate kisses on my lips. Our tongues swirling and our hot breaths mixing. He cupped one of my boobs, and started massaging it, small moans exiting my mouth which turned him on even more. I wrapped my arms around his neck pressing him against me, craving him, needing more of him. I played with the hem of his shirt scrunching it up, to which he proceeded by taking it off. His nicely toned stomach and chest being revealed, my breath hitching in my throat. He bent back down to kiss me, removing my bra in the process. I arched my back pressing my chest against his, wanting more friction between the two of us.

His fingers traced down to my hips and squeezed them giving a light slap to my butt. His fingers crawled up and pulled down my pants. He hooked his fingers to my panties and pulled them down as well. The pool that was once in them clearly visible. He unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down as well, stepping out of them and kicking them to the side crawling back over you pressing his lips against my own  once more before lining himself up with my entrance coating his length with my juices. He pushed himself in me slowly but didn't hesitate to start going at a rapid speed. His hips thrusted against my own, a feeling of unexplainable pleasure running through me. His length never failed to hit my spot. He thrusted in and out of me moans leaving my lips. My breath hitched in my throat when he used his fingers to rub circled on my clit. My moans became louder and were now cried of pure pleasure. The sounds of our skin slapping against each other filled the room, mixing with our moans. My hands wrapped around his waist, my fingers drawing and scratching lines up and down my back as he fucked me hard and rough.

"So good so so good baby"

I could barely manage to speak the pleasure was too much. He kissed me to quiet my moans. His thrusts were longer but we're still as fast. Entering me in and out with no hesitation, stretching me out filling me up in all the right places. The headboard hit the wall making an even bigger indentation then the one we left years ago.

"Fuck right there baby, yes"

"Shit so tight"

His length hit my spot over and over again, as he rammed into me. He gripped my waist and pulled me into him. My orgasm approaching me like never before.

"Finn Im gonna cum- holy shit yes like that"

His fingers worked against my clit even faster, my legs beginning to shake from my orgasm as I released onto him, my back arching against his chest as he took one of my breasts in his mouth and sucked on it harshly still thrusting in and out of me, riding out my orgasm.

"I'm cumming baby fuck"

His thrusts slowed down as he released his loss into me triggering my second orgasm of the day. He pulled out of me and lay beside me.

"I think I got better at this whatcha think?

"So much better"

Requested by ElizabethJamesJones
Unedited
————————————————————————
You're welcome, even tho this is kinda shit.

— Ang