𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜

She slipped into her loose black dress, looking at herself in the mirror, flattening out some of the creases, as he sat on the bed, tying his shoes.

"You look beautiful Y/N"

He knew that this was one of those outfits she didn't try too hard to pull together. That didn't matter, he thought she looked beautiful in whatever she wore. She could pull off a garbage bag.

"Thank you, you look very handsome."

"I know! It's cause you picked out this outfit for me."

She chuckled at his response. She was eternally grateful for the man who sat in front of her. Admiring her, looking at her as if she were the only one in the world.

She slipped on her worn out pair of checkered vans, looking at herself in the mirror one more time, giving herself a satisfied smile.

They arrived at Wyatt's house. It was a small get together, just mutual friends, the band, and the stranger things and IT cast.

"Hello! How are you guys?"

"Wyatt! It's so good to see you! How are you?!

"I'm doing good! Come in everyone is waiting for you."

They entered the beautifully furnished house entering the spacious living room.

"Y/N! Finn!" They all greeted. It had been a while since they've seen eachother. From touring to filming other projects they barely had any time to hangout, and just let loose.

"There's alcohol in the kitchen, I think Jaeden brought grenadine , in case anyone wanted to make Shirley temples, but that's lame."

Millie grabbed Y/Ns hand, Sadie following along. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vodka, grabbing three shot glasses. She poured the clear substance into each, handing one to Y/N and Sadie, keeping one for herself.

Y/N barely ever let herself let loose, especially in the public eye. But she was with her friends, she could use some letting loose, so she grabbed the shot glass and downed the drink. The liquid burning her throat as she swallowed.

"Good?"

"Great."

Y/N took a few more shots, feeling all the tension and stress she had bottled up, start to dissipate. She was seated next to Finn, his arm wrapped around her shoulder while Chosen was explaining the rules of the drinking game.  Never have I ever.

"Do we really have to play this."

"Yes Noah, now shut up." Caleb retorted.

"Okay, i will say something first, and if you've done it, take a drink." Chosen said with a slight smirk on his face.

"Hurry up"

"Okay, never have I ever watched porn."

"Seriously bro, everyone's watched porn."
Gaten said as he took a sip from his red solo cup. The rest of them taking a sip from their own cups as well.

"Fine, never have I ever had a one night stand." Chosen said, taking a sip from his own cup.

Noah, Sadie, Jack A., and Sophia all took a sip from their cups.

"Seriously Noah?"

"It was before we were together Millie."

They continued the rest of the game, all of them getting more and more intoxicated. All of them learning something new about each other. Finn didn't have any drinks, he substituted his for water since he knew how much Y/N needed this, with her upcoming film and all. She was intoxicated, super drunk.

"Y/N baby it's time to go."

"No whyyy?! The party is just getting started."

"No it isn't! Look! They're all asleep."

All of them lay on top of eachother, toppled on the couch and in the floor.

"Okay, Fine."

Finn helped the very intoxicated girl up, she toppled over, but Finn caught her.

"Such muscular arms."

"What?" Finn said as he let out a chuckle. He led her out the door saying goodbye to everyone, helping her in the car, buckling up her seat belt.

"Go to sleep, well be home in 30 minutes."

"Okay—"

As soon as her head hit the headrest, she closed her eyes, her head falling into her own shoulder. Finn got into the drivers seat, Y/N suddenly waking up, bursting into a fit of giggles, and then falling asleep.

Finn had never seen her like this. He felt bad for her, knowing how much of a hangover she's going to have tomorrow, but he was happy for her, knowing how much fun she had.

They arrived at their home, he got out of the car making his way over to her side, unbuckling her, and carrying her bridal style, not wanting to wake her up.

When he entered he made his way into their bedroom, laying her on their bed. He pulled out a pair of pajamas for her, and undressed her. His intentions were purely out of love, sure he admired her beautiful figure, but he wanted nothing more then for her to sleep like the princess she was, a queen even.

"Finn, are we going to have sex."

"No baby, I was just putting in your pajamas, you have to go to sleep."

"Please finn, you look really hot."

"No love, you're drunk, we can do it when you're sober."

Sex sounded like a good idea, but he wanted all of Y/N, he wanted Y/N when she was sober, when she could agree with everything, and give proper consent.

He went into the bathroom, grabbing a makeup wipe, wiping off her light makeup, removing the lipgloss from her lips, surprised it was still there after all those drinks.

"Baby please, please finn."

"What happened?"

"I want you" she whined.

He erupted into a fit of laughter, knowing that her sober self would never be this bold as to ask for him.

"Why are you laughing."

"I'm not laughing."

"Are you crying? Please don't cry."

"I'm not crying, let me take off your makeup please then you can go to sleep."

"But I don't wanna sleep, I wanna have fun."

He mentally laughed, knowing how embarrassed she'd be when he told her everything she said.

"You drank too much doll."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes, now please let me take off your makeup, or else you're going to get a pimple."

"Fine."

He removed her makeup, admiring how beautiful she was. Her eyes fluttering everytime he got close to her lips. He gave her a kiss in the lips, getting undressed and slipping into bed.

"So you're agreeing to have fun with me."

"No, I'm tired, but I can cuddle you."

"That sounds nice. Please cuddle me Finn."

"Okay my love, goodnight I love you."

She fell asleep, not hearing what he had said, but he truly meant those words, sober or not. He wrapped his arms around her waist, adjusting his legs, as they were tangled with hers, and he drifted to sleep.

Bad and unedited, sorry, xoxo