𝚃𝙻𝙲, 𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎!

You woke up to your doorbell ringing. You looked over at your alarm clock and read the time. It was 3 in the morning. You got up and slipped on one of Finns shirts and a pair of sweatpants making your way to the door. You opened it.

"Jesus Christ Nick again?!"

You said as he held up his very drunk brother, Finn, who is also your boyfriend. You giggled at Finn, his head dropped, and he could barely hold himself up.

"He got a little carried away, but don't worry, the whole time he was moping around saying he missed you, and how much he loves you."

"I'm glad to hear that, any luck?"

"Nope, i had to control Finn, didn't have many opportunities to talk to any ladies."

"Sorry again Nick, and thank you for bringing him home safe."

"No problem, is Rebecca still single?"

"Yes she is, and she's still very interested in you."

"Alright thanks, goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight Nick."

You took Finn out of his arms giving him a hug goodbye, making sure he got into his car safely. Finn was holding onto you, and you were struggling to keep him up.

"Let's go baby, Cmon."

You grabbed him even tighter, taking a whiff of him. He reeked of Alcohol, you're pretty sure there was more on him than in him.

"H-hey Y/N, when did you get here?"
Finn said, his words slurred.

"I was always here, you just got here from the bar."

"Really? That's crazy, I think I have powers or s-something cause I just showed up here out of nowhere. I can teleport see."

He jumped up, and as much as you tried to hold him up, he collapsed on the floor and you fell with him, you landed on top of him.

"This is nice, real nice."
He said gripping your hips as his head fell back his eyes fluttering shut.

You got up and pulled him up with you.

"Cmon we gotta shower you, you stink."

You walked him towards your bathroom, setting him down on one of the stools in there. You slipped his shirt off, it was completely soaked. You threw it to the side and turned the shower on, making sure the water was at a nice temperature. You started unbuckling his pants.

"Woah, i didn't know you wanted some, but I'm happy to obligate."

"Oblige baby, not obligate, happy to oblige, and no we gotta get you showered because you're not sleeping with me smelling like vodka."

You helped him in the shower, him being able to stand up, he was sobering up every minute.
You washed his head with your shampoo, which he loved the smell of. And washed his upper body with his own body wash.

"Wash yourself down there"

"My hands don't work."
He said a frown on his face.

"Yes they do"
You giggle knowing what he was trying to do.

"No they don't."
He dropped the bottle in his hand, his hand falling right back to his side, and started wiggling them.

"So you cant touch my boobs anymore, you poor thing."

His hands went right back up and picked up the bottle on the floor, stumbling a little, washing himself down there, as you looked away to give him some privacy.