𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎.... 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 (𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝)

It had been 6 days. 6 excruciatingly long days. 6 days since they had said goodbye. 6 days since they shared their last "I love you". 6 days since he last held her. 6 days since he left her. 6  days since they left each other with broken hearts. 6 days, of wanting him to kiss her head one more time, to just hold her hand, to put her head against his chest and hear his beating heart.

FLASHBACK
"Finn please, please don't go, please I love you."

"I can't Y/N, I have to go. It's better for the best of us. I-Im not g-good for you."

Tears of pain leaving his eyes, chocking on his own sobs.

"Please Finn, we can work it out please."

"Y/N, I love you. With all my heart. I do, I never thought I could love anyone this much. But I'm always traveling a-and we never get to see each other."

"So you're bre-breaking yo with me?"

".... yes. I'm so sorry, there is someone so much better than I am out there. You deserve more. You deserve someone who makes you happy."

"But you make me happy, I'm willing to do long distance Finn, besides you leave in 2 months, we have plenty of time together."

" I can't Y/N, I can't hurt you."

"It's been working for 2 years now, we can make it work even longer."

"I cant stand leaving you for months at a time Y/N. I promise, I love you. If we're destined to be together again, we will be together. Maybe when I come back from tour. I want to be with you, I promise-"

"Then why are you breaking up with me?!!"

"Because!! Because I love you too much. I love you too much, and I know you're never happy when I leave, and the only thing I want for you is happiness."

"okay."

He pulled me into a hug, kissed the top of my head then put his head in the crook of my neck. His tears staining my shirt. He let go of me, eyes full of sadness, and opened my door, and left me there with a broken heart.

Now, I was laying on my couch, watching TV. I hadn't done laundry, or gone grocery shopping, or cleaned. I'm a mess. I go to my fridge, nothing. It was empty except for a few condiments, but I don't plan on eating ketchup for dinner. It was raining outside, the sky gray and gloomy, but peaceful at the same time. I was hungry, but I left, pulling a sweatshirt over my head and slightly fixing my hair. I got in my car, driving to the market which was about 30 minutes away. I turned on the radio, and what do you know. Calpurnia. I shut it off, switching to the news station.

"Take shelter indoors immediately, please stay off the road, as the thunderstorm will be getting heavier. Meteorologists say—"

I shut it off as I got to the grocery store. It was raining really heavy.

I walked into the store, looking for the dairy aisle, noticing no one was in the store. I don't blame them, it was horrible outside. I grabbed my milk making my way to the cash register.

"You shouldn't be out here miss."

" I didn't hear the forecast until I was in my car, and I thought it was best for me to just go where I was going instead of turning back and driving another 30 minutes."

"Please be careful, it's heavy out there ."

"I will. have a good night ma'am."

"You too dear."

𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙽 • 𝚆𝙾𝙻𝙵𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳 • 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें