Chapter 15. Live, Love, Leave...

Taylor's POV:

"Meeeoow."

"Meooo..."

"Meeeooowww." Benjamin meowed at my feet in his bird-like voice as I groaned and moved to another position on the couch.

Shit! Pain!

10 seconds later...

Shit! Pain Again!

This was the cycle I was going through for the past two hours. I didn't know how long I could take this. I currently started my period yesterday and the second day was always the most deadly one for me. The cramps and the pain was torture. I cancelled everything today and stayed at home trying to keep myself alive.

"Meoooowww."Benjamin meowed again, rubbing his head against my thighs.

"Benji not now please.." I squeezed out the words. He had been trying to get me to pet him for the past hour not knowing the excruciating pain I was going through. Straight ahead Meredith was sitting on the rug staring at him with an are-you-dumb expression. Olivia was chilling near the plant licking her paws as usual. This was the only company I had. My cats.

Yesterday was very busy and stressful. I performed at the Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball in a whole white fitting dress. I was really happy because it took my mind off of other stressful things. Performing was something I always loved but everything before and after that was always kind of stressful for me but it was all worth it for my fans who have become my indirect family.

Right after that, when I went home I started my period. I was so glad everything was done before it started. It was the first time I ever performed Christmas Tree Farm live so all the hype of the performance was going around on Twitter, Tumblr and other social media accounts.

I didn't realize till now that I exaggerated a little when delivering my speech about people not being able to attend the Capital FM show. I went a little overboard when I spoke about how people are sometimes far away when we want them to be here with us. I was indirectly talking about Joe and how he couldn't be here in London when I was literally performing London Boy for him. I hope my fans don't catch up on that speech and take it as a universal problem rather than me missing my boyfriend.

Rubbing my hand on my lower tummy, my mind started to drift off to Joe and what he would be doing right now. Maybe he'll be in some hotel room or on the movie set filming. I emailed him every day and he emailed me back whenever he was free. We tried calling each other but whenever he called me I wasn't free and when I called him he was busy shooting. And the difference of time zones also didn't help in this matter. So messaging and emails were the only two alternatives left to communicate.

I sighed as I thought about what we would be doing right now if we were together. He would probably be taking care of me and I would probably be shooing him off like I always did when I was on my period. I chuckled when I remembered that Joe calls them 'The Red Days'. He was the one who took care of me while teasing me with his dirty period jokes all the time, making me laugh and annoyed at the same time.

But right now, I wouldn't be annoyed by his period jokes. I just wanted him to be here with me. He makes everything better.

My mind flashed back to a time I had the worst type of cramps on my period and Joe was there with me...

Flashback:

"Ahhwwwnn." I moaned softly in pain again as I changed my position for the fifth time.

"Can I help with anything?" Joe asked for the hundredth time since he found out I was doubling over in pain.

"No!" I replied just like I did last time. My mood wasn't very pleasant right now and his questions annoyed me even more. "Go back to your work, I'm fine," I muttered angrily.