Hello. Nice to meet you.

A/n- I don't know how to do a Latvian accent so it will be written normally.
--------------------------------------------
"Are you excited?" I asked Chelsie, my best friend.
"For what?" She looked up from her phone and looked at me confused. Probably texting her boyfriend, Francis, again.
"About the new exchange student!" I answered, pissed off now. I had seen a picture of him and he was quite cute. He had short blonde/light brown hair and the cutest, big, violet eyes. What an odd eye colour. But it was still cute.
"Oh, him. What's his name?" She seemed interested now.
"Raivis, I think. Raivis Galante." Cute with a cute name.
"That's a cool name. He sounds like a prince." She said, before returning her gaze to her phone.
"Well, he's supposed to be here around lunchtime. You don't even care!" I yelled.
"Well, I've already got a boyfriend."
"Shut up. I don't have one because all the boys here are jerks." She stood up and stood in front of me.
"That's not true." She said through her teeth.
"Yeah it is. Even Francis is a dick sometimes." I said crossing my arms. "I'll show you. I'll get Raivis to like me and then you'll be the jealous one." I turned and walked away. I stopped and turned around. "Oh, do you want to come over tonight?" I asked smiling.
"Yeah, sure. Bye." We did our secret handshake and went our separate ways.
"Love yah, bitch."
"Love yah, bitch." I walked away and headed for class. But I was stopped by a tall girl with long, brown hair that was platted to go over her shoulder and had scary, hazel eyes that could kill Ivan if he looked into them (I'll get to Ivan later).
Nicole. The School Bitch.
"Hey, (y/n). I heard you're going to try and get Raivis to like you. Is this true?" She asked glaring at me. She stood taller than me and I have always been scared of her.
"N-No." I stuttered, not looking into her eyes.
"That's weird. I could have sworn you were the one to say that and not that freak, Chelsie. But just a heads up, Raivis is MINE!!" She half yelled the last word and pushed me back, making me fall backwards. She walked off smirking and laughing but before she disappeared around the corner, she turned to me. "I'm warning you, (y/n). Go near him and I'll do worse than push you over." She gave one last smirk before walking off with her friends.

~~~~~~~~timeskip, lunchtime~~~~~~~~
Chelsie and I were sitting in our usual place, under the big oak tree in the far corner of the oval, when we saw a swarm of girls standing in a large group.
"Wonder what's going on!?" Chelsie said. She turned to me.
"I think it's Raivis. He is probably surrounded by girls. We should help him." I said, standing up and bolting off to the group of girls. I got there and heard Chelsie's loud footsteps stop behind me. We pushed our way through the group and saw Raivis standing there, looking panicked. I grabbed his hand and pulled him through the crowd. When we were through, I didn't let go and sprinted through the school, the large group of girls chasing us. They started screaming and yelling at me to let him go. I came across an open door and ran inside with him. I quickly shut the door and and locked it. The girls outside were banging on the door and yelling. A creak came from a chair and Raivis and I both turned around. A tall, brown headed man came over to us. It was Mr Gleason, the Head Master. He was a nice man. He usually spent recess and lunch socialising with other students and at assemblies, he wouldn't dribble on like most head masters.
"(y/n), Raivis, what's going on?"
"Headmaster, sir, this girl saved me from being mobbed by other girls." Raivis answered, smiling the whole time.
"(y/n), is this true?" Mr Gleason looked at me, happy as usual.
"Yes, sir. I just thought he wouldn't want a bad first impression of our school students." I answered.
"I'm proud of you (y/n)." He turned to Raivis. "Well, it looks like you have made your first friend here, Raivis." Raivis nodded and looked at me, smiling.
"Yeah, I have." He put his arm over my shoulder and I blushed slightly, turning my face away. He was a lot cuter up close than what his photo showed.
"Well, you two should stay here for the rest of lunch. Get to know each other." We both nodded at Mr Gleason and went to sit at the back of the class.