Determination runs through her as she looks into his eyes, knowing she could never let anything happen to him. Not him or the rest of the Mikaelson's.

"Then we need to attack" she says strongly and he raises an eyebrow in surprise. He wasn't expecting to hear those words from her. She just nods at him.

"So far they've been the ones attacking and making their moves, I think it's time to show them we are not the people to mess with" she says determination in her voice and a fire in her eyes. She looked ready to take on the world and he knew he would be right next to her if she decided to burn the whole world at her feet.

"As my little witch commands" he says smirking at her. "Let us wreak havoc"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bonnie looked at herself in the mirror as she got out of the shower and sighed. She dyed her hair back to its natural dark color, the blonde loosing its appeal after everything she'd been through. It also could've been the dreams she'd been having, but she felt better as a brunette. She put on regular clothes today choosing comfort over all for the day's activities and leaving her hair in light curls.

 She put on regular clothes today choosing comfort over all for the day's activities and leaving her hair in light curls

Grabbing the leather jacket and throwing it on she sighed ruffling up her curls quickly before stepping out of the closet, where Klaus waited for her

Grabbing the leather jacket and throwing it on she sighed ruffling up her curls quickly before stepping out of the closet, where Klaus waited for her. He smiles at her appearance, missing how she looked with her natural hair color. She was truly a stunning creature.

"Ready to go love?" He asks and she nods at him once, not sure how she felt about going back to that place. He held out a hand for her and she took it softly, not letting go even after they'd gotten into the car.

As they made it to the entrance of the underground bunker, Niklaus see's 1 guard. Showing Bonnie she just raises an eyebrow at the hybrid but he shrugs.

"It seems as if they have decided to stay" he says and she rolls her eyes. Idiots. Before she can blink Klaus tips the heart out of the mans chest. He motions for her to follow with his head and she walks over to him, letting him help her down the stairs.

As they walk the halls towards the room she was held in. The walls are basically rock, reminding her of the tomb under Fells church, where they should've found Kathrine all those years ago. Bonnie feels a chill go up her spine.