Ghost Boy

*Y/n's POV*

It has been two and a half months since Y/n's admittance to the hospital since her car accident. It was past midnight and she was awake. She was pretty bored. She's had visitors over the two and half months, mostly from her dad and Mrs. O'Leary. Edwin, her manager from Lunar Oasis came to visit. But Ethan had been banned from visiting her since he had threatened to fire her during her hospital stay. She was about to close her eyes and count some sheep to help her fall asleep when she see a boy, with snow white hair and glowing green eyes, float up through the floor.

"Hi there, Y/n."

"Do I know you?" Y/n asks.

"I'm Danny Fenton. But known as Danny Phantom when I'm like this. I'm surprised I didn't scare you."

"I'm kinda out of it because of the pain meds I'm on. So why are you here?"

Danny floats over to Y/n's hospital bed and floats in the air above it, at her feet. "Clockwork wanted me to ask you some questions."

"Is it about the car accident?"

"Yes. He's a bit busy correcting a timeline that needs to be fixed so he won't be able to ask himself."

"From what I remember a pair of pale hands appeared out of nowhere right before I heard 'Let's have some fun'. Next thing I know, the pair of hands wrench the steering wheel of my car towards the metal baracade at Wickers Bend."

"What else happened?"

"My car breaks through the baracade and drives towards the cliff. Then things got strange. Then I remember going though the baracade again and crashing into a tree."

"Sounds about right from what Clockwork told me." Danny floats down to the bed and sits down at Y/n's feet, being careful of her bad leg.

"Anymore questions?"

"Not really. Kinda killing time now. Have you heard of Amity Park?"

"Yeah. Seen what happened to it on the news. It blipped from existence when the city was was overrun by ghosts."

"Yeah...its not easy protecting the city. I didn't really have a choice. I pretty much defend the city from ghosts that attack."

"You deal with a lot of ghosts?"

"Yeah. I fight the Box Ghost, Skulker, Technus, Plasimus, and a bunch of other ghosts. It can be pretty stressful especially since I am in high school. It's pretty exhausting."

"Life is never easy. Try being me. When I was eighteen I had to work two jobs. My dad got sick with cancer. It was caught early enough but he could go into remission at any time. Been trying to help him by paying for some of his hospital Bill's. But ever since I've been working two jobs to try to pay rent for my apartment. So besides what you and I have done with our lives, we both have had our work cut out for us."

Danny and Y/n talk about nonsense til five in the morning and by that time Danny had to leave. Even though it was the weekend, he still had to get home before his parents woke up and found him gone. It was at at this point that Y/n was able to fall asleep. Later that morning, she gets woken up by Dr. Simmon's. Y/n runs the sleep from her eyes. "Morning," said Y/n with a big yawn.

Dr. Simmons opens up the curtain in the window to let some sunlight in. "I have good news and bad news," said Dr. Simmons.

"What's the good news?"

"The good news is that you'll be able to leave the hospital by the end of this week."

"And the bad news?"

"You won't be able to return to work until you can put your full weight back on your right leg. We don't want to risk stressing your femur."

"That kinda doesn't sound like bad news. You said so yourself, Dr. Simmons, that I can finally let my body heal from all the work related stress. You told me that last month."

"Oh yeah. I did, didn't I? Once you are released, it would be best to have a family member or a friend to help you out at home or what errands you need done outside your home."

"I could give Mrs. O'Leary a call and see if she could help out. My dad on the other hand, he might be able to help me out some but not a whole lot."

"You still have a few days to find someone to help you out." Dr. Simmons leaves the room. After a couple of hours a couple people walk into the room, talking excitedly. Y/n recognized one of them by the sound of his voice, it was Danny Fenton. "Hi Danny." The other two people give him somewhat angry looks.

"How does she know your name?" The girl asks. She had long black hair and had purple eye shadow underneath her eyes. She was wearing a black dress.

"Yeah how does she know your name?" The young man asks. He was wearing glasses and his hat was on backwards. He was wearing a t-shirt and blue jeans.

"Its kinda along story," said Danny as he nervously scratches the back of his head.

"We have time, Danny," said the girl in the black dress.

"Clockwork asked me to ask her about the car crash she was in. Plus her and I were I til five o'clock this morning. Oh before I forget, Y/n these are my friends, Sam," Danny gestures tobthe girl in the black dress. "And Tucker," said Danny as he gestures to the young man wearing the backwards hat.

"So what brings you guys in for a visit?" Y/n asks.

"I thought you'd be bored and would like someone to hang out with for a bit." Danny holds up a card game, which was Uno.

"Sounds like fun. Give me a second," said Y/n. She pushes the call nurse button by her bed. "Mrs. Brandy can you send someone to help me out of bed? My guests and I want to go to one of the waiting rooms to play a card game so we can have more room to work with."

"Sounds good, Y/n. We will send someone in a moment," said Mrs. Brandy, the nurse who was at the nurses desk.

After a few minutes one of the nurses comes to help Y/n out of bed so that she, Danny, Tucker, and Same can play Uno in an area with more room. "Mrs. Brandy will send for you when it's time to take your meds, Y/n," said the nurse as she hands Y/n a cane to walk with before she leaves.

"How much longer will you be staying at the hospital?" Sam asks.

"I'll be out by the end of the week. I just need to find someone to help me with errands and whatnot while I am stuck at home since I'll still have to stay home for a while. I'm guessing that I'll be fully recovered in another two months." Y/n slowly makes her way out of her hospital room with the aid of the cane. "So it kinds puts me out of work."

"Once you are recovered why not come visit us back at Amity Park? We can hang out if you want," said Danny.

"As long as you guys don't mind hanging out with someone twice your age," said Y/n.

"Not to be rude to ask, how old are you?" Sam asks.

"I'm twenty-eight years old," said Y/n.

"You almost look like our age," said Tucker.

"Yeah. It's a bit of a curse at times especially working at Milo's Pizza," said Y/n. After about five minutes Y/n and the others make it to the waiting room. "So you guys ready to play Uno?"

"You know it," said Sam with a smile.