Help me? Or Help Him?

Hope's P.O.V

It was cold, really cold. I open my eyes to see that I am chained down. What the fuck? I start moving my hands, hoping that the cuffs are loose enough for me to slip my hands through. No such luck. I tried moving my feet, my feet won't even budge. Whoever is keeping me here sure didn't want me to escape. I stopped trying to move and decided to see if I could hear anything. About a minute later I heard voices. Feminine voices. It sounded so familiar, I just couldn't find out who it was though. I think I'm about to find out. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer. Since I was tied sitting up, I had a full view of who was coming. Samantha, that bitch. In case you don't know who Samantha is, well she is one of Maddie's little friends. All I felt was white fury. "Why am I here!" She looked up at me startled. "Oh look, the so called Moon Goddess is awake,"

"I said, what am I doing here?"

"Oh you stole Maddie's mate." I stared at her. "What?" 

"I-didn't-steel-Maddie's-mate." I was shocked that I was actually able to get those words out, since I was clenching my teeth together so hard. "He is my mate that the Moon Goddess chose for me."

"MADDIE!" I really wish I could cover my ears. Maddie came down the stairs, and she didn't fall. You might be wondering why I thought that. She was wearing 10 inch heels, 10!. Maddie opened the jail like bars and entered. She came to me and slapped me, SLAPPED! "You better be sorry bitch." I said it so calmly but you could hear the threat behind it. "Why should I be, you should be the one who is sorry, you stole my mate." Stare, stare, stare. "What are you looking at?"

"You."

"Why?"

"Because you are mental." Then she backhanded me. That was when I saw it. 

Deano coming after me, but coming face to face with the most powerful hunters.
Then there was Maddie and Samantha killing me, then all Werewolves going into chaos. The Moon Goddess also dies because her hundred years are up. I can see the future.

I have to get out of here. I guess I kind of went out of it because Maddie and Samantha were gone. All of a sudden my fingers, they were tingling. Without knowing it I started moving my thumb over my pointer and middle finger. Then something happened. Water, water droplets were coming out of my fingertips, a little while later it was a steady flow. I stared at it in amazement. I moved the water to the handcuffs, when it was all around it I froze it. I moved my wrist in a fast motion, snapping the cuffs. I did the same for the ones on my feet. I was free, sort of. I concentrated on the ground. I heard high pitched screaming. Then came a 10 inch high heel flying down the stairs along with the owner. Bwahahaha this was funny, but I had to hurry or Deano is going to die. I don't have to worry about the Moon Goddess because that will only happen if I die. 

I don't know what was happening but it felt like I had a surge of power. I bent the metal bars with just a thought. I went over to Maddie, while I wasn't paying attention Samantha had come tumbling down too. "Madison and Samantha. From the power of being Luna, I kick you out of the pack." Oh yeah. I quickly ran around the place looking for the exit. As soon as I found it I ran out. I had a flash of where Deano was at the moment, but the hunters were coming. It's a very good thing that I knew exactly where they were. I used the extra speed I had.

The scene before me was chaos. Two of the warriors were down, Deano and 5 of the other warriors were fighting against the hunters. I don't know how I did, but I sent some kind of energy wave towards the hunters. It knocked them all back about 200 meters away. But it didn't stop that one bullet, barrelling straight to Deano. Silver, of course. I used my speed again and ran right in front of Deano. There we go, the bullet bounced of me. I turned around to look at Deano. "Are you OK Deano?"

"Yeah,"

"Then lets go." 

"Everybody lets go." I started walking.

"LUNA DON'T GO THAT WAY!" Oh no.

At the moment I am tumbling down a steep hill. I feel nothing. Just bumping something every now and then. 5 minutes later. Still tumbling. 10 more minutes go by and I finally stop rolling. When I finished dusting myself of, I am immediately smothered in hugs. When the hugs stopped I looked around. Hahaha I landed right in front of the pack house door. "People, I am fine. By the way, Maddie and Samantha will be coming to pick up their belongings and leaving." I got curious looks from them. 

Where's Deano, that was the only thought going back and forth in my head. I gave up on looking for him and went to my room. What I didn't expect was a roses and vanilla scented candles everywhere. I saw a note in the middle of my bed. I picked it up and read out loud. 

"I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart, and forever shall it stay."

-D

Awwwwe. That's so sweet. I have to go find him. The first place I went to go look for him again, was his office. When I opened the door, I felt like ripping the universe to pieces. There sitting on top of Deano was Maddie, and she was kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry it took so long to update, my computer keyboard was stuffed up. If I press H history would open?

This chapter is absolutely horrible, but I had to put something up. Thank you to all my readers so far.

Please

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!