Unstoppable!

Hope's P.O.V

As soon as I woke up, I remembered that Evangeline said that I would have more powers. Well time to test that out. When I went into the bathroom to have a look at my reflection, I was shocked. My eyes and hair was, Silver, and my hair was longer. I think I was going to have a panic attack. OK Hope just breathe. In and out. I tried to give myself a little pep talk. Keyword: Tried. OK I will just have a shower and see what happens. 15 minutes later I got out. I got dressed and looked in the mirror. But I do have to admit, the changes to my appearance make me look sexy.

While on my way down the stairs I saw Deano. When he saw me, to say he was shocked was an understatement. "What happened to you?"

"I don't know, I just woke up and this happened."

"Oh. It looks great though." I felt my cheeks heat up. Before I could say anything, something dropped on my head? I felt it, but it didn't hurt. Deano and I looked up at the same time, to see Maddie and her friends trying to put on apologetic faces. Keyword: Trying. "Why did you do that?" Deano asked with an angry voice.

"I didn't do it on purpose, it slipped." I will pull out Maddie's vocal chords, her voice his so high pitched. "And what were you doing holding a metal bowl?" She just disrespected me. I'm Luna, maybe I could get rid of her from the pack. Maddie turned red. "N-nothing." I don't even wanna know. I walked of with Deano into the kitchen. "Hope?"

"Yeah."

"Wasn't that metal bowl supposed to make you unconscious?"

"I don't know." Then a stupid idea popped into my head. "Deano hand me a really sharp knife." He didn't know what I was planning to do. Gosh couldn't he have been anymore dense? He gave me the knife. I didn't want him to stop me so I moved back. When I was 20 meters away from him I did it. In case some of you don't know, I stabbed myself. What surprised me though was that the knife just bounced of. Deano was just standing there shocked. "Deano!" There we go, he snapped out of it. "Stab me." I handed him the knife. "Don't just stand there, do it."

"I don't think I should, I don't want you getting hurt."

"Just do it." He hesitantly raised the knife and brought it down, fast. Once again, it didn't even touch me, just bounced of. I left Deano there, who was standing open mouthed. I went to the training grounds. To be specific, the gun shooting practices. This one place was for warriors only. I saw someone about to shoot. I used me speed and stepped in front of the target, just as he shot the gun. People were screaming. Then everything stopped when they saw that the bullet didn't even faze me. "Luna, you do realize that was a silver bullet."

"Yes I know Hank."

"How are you not hurt?"

"I guess I'm unstoppable, nothing can hurt me." I left everyone there, who had stunned expressions. On my way back to my new room, Deano came up to me, "Hank told me that you stood in front of a freaking target."

"I did, and I'm unstoppable, I can't be harmed." Damn he was slow, "I-can't-be-killed." I told him slowly, as if talking to a child. "You don't have to worry about me anymore."

"Wow." Was all he managed to get out before I went up to my room. When I saw the bed, I wanted to go and jump in it, but I had to practice my water skills. At least now I know I won't kill myself. I was already in my workout clothes so I just went out to the training fields, but not before grabbing a bowl of water. When I made it to the field I realized something. The day I destroyed the field, where did all that water come from? Well time to play detective. 

I used my power to sense where I could find some water. Bonus of having water powers. I walked for about 15 minutes before I stopped in front of a large lake. Huh didn't expect to find that, but it'll do. I stood on the edge of the water bank and lifted my hand while picturing what I want. I slowly opened my eyes. To my surprise, what I wanted to happen, happened. I had pictured ice forming on the lake. I took a hesitant step forward, the ice didn't break. I took another step, and another, and another. The ice didn't even have a scratch and I was on the other side. I decided to take my chances and run. I ran across the ice, and... almost slipped. Somehow while I was falling, I managed to make a snow blanket under me. I got up and dusted the snow of me. I just had an idea.

When I knew that no one saw me come back to the pack house, I made a quick run around inside to make sure no one was inside. When I was sure no one was here and all the doors were closed I thought one thing. Snow. When I saw my work, I felt like jumping around like a kid on Christmas. I went up to my room, making sure I covered my tracks. I waited for about 10 minutes before I heard screaming and laughter. I'm pretty sure the laughter came from the pups. I sat there trying to hold in my laughter from all the high pitched screaming. I did the honours of going into the sluts rooms. Trust me, you don't wanna go there. Well I specifically filled their entire room with snow, so when they open the door, it falls on them. 

Someone just had to ruin my happy moment, and that person is Deano. "Did you put all the snow in the pack house?!" 

"No. I can't anyway, remember I only have control over Water, Fire, Earth and Air." 

"OK." Wow that was easy, I can't wait to figure more things out. I'm definitely going to have fun with this.

~~~~~~~~~~

Crappy chapter, I think.

Please

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!