Truth Comes Out...

Hope's P.O.V

When we got back to the pack house, I knew that Deano would be questioning me. So as soon as the car stopped, I opened the door, and ran to my 'room' Not even a minute goes by and someone is knocking on my door. Not too kindly either. When I didn't open the door, it was broken down. I stared at Deano in disbelief. He broke my door down. ''How did you beat the assassins, guards and warriors?!.''

''I don't know.''

''Tell me the truth Hope, no one and I mean no one has ever manged to beat them in combat like you did this morning.'' He continued glaring at me, I finally gave up.

''Sit'' Was all I said, I waited for him to sit down. He went and sat on my desk chair. OK here goes.

''Remember the last time you abused me?.'' He nodded. ''Well, I made a wish to the Moon Goddess saying 'Please Moon Goddess help me' Turns out that she heard it and. She chose me to be the next Moon Goddess''

''Wait say that last part again a little slower so I can understand''

''She chose me to be the next Moon Goddess'' He looked at me as if I were lying. ''I'm telling the truth''

''I don't believe that. The Moon Goddess position has always been the same never changing. The Moon Goddess is known by many name in different languages like: Artemis, Aine, Anahita, Aega and Anunit. Those are just a few of her many names. And what you are telling me is a load of bull.'' Now it was my turn to look at him in disbelief. ''Fine I will prove it.'' I called out to the Moon Goddess. Evangeline, Evangeline the energy in the room changed a little. Then before Deano, stood the Moon Goddess. "What is the problem Hope?"

"My mate doesn't believe I am the next Moon Goddess." Evangeline turned to look at Deano. I wish I had a video camera with me, his face was hilarious. "Deano, I have chosen Hope to be the next Moon Goddess. Every 100 years a new Moon Goddess is chosen." Deano kept staring at her, I looked towards Evangeline to see her trying to hide her laughter. I went to Deano and tapped his shoulder, he looked a little shocked then recovered. "Sorry, it's just that-"

"It's fine Deano." That was Evangeline, she continued talking, "Hope only has 2 months and a few days to become the Moon Goddess. I will tell you how to become the Moon Goddess a few days or weeks later." She directed that last part at me. Then I heard a voice in my head. 'Hope it's me' I looked up at Evangeline and smiled, she continued. 'You have to be with your mate, he will be the Moon God, taking his rightful place with you' I nod my head, while Deano is looking at me like I'm crazy. I don't blame him, it sure looks like I keep nodding to myself. I concentrated and talked back to her without Deano knowing. 'OK I will, and thank you for your help' This time she nodded. The air in the room changed a bit before she disappeared. "Know do you believe me?" 

"Yeah I do."

"OK now if you will let me finish." He gave me an apologetic smile. "Well since you know I am half witch, my powers are surfacing. I was the one who destroyed the training field and fixed it." I stopped there waiting for him to say something. "You were the one who made that huge mess?" 

"Yes, I can control all the elements perfectly fine except water, that's the only one I have trouble with." 

"You are a strong witch aren't you?"

"I think so. Anyway the Moon Goddess said that I will be obtaining other abilities. At the moment I have speed, strength and my senses more alert. That would answer your question on how I beat you warriors." He stared at me for a while before saying something.

Deano's P.O.V

Everything Hope was telling me was unbelievable, but it was true, the Moon Goddess clarified that herself. When she told me how she had beat all the assassins, guards and warriors without breaking a sweat, I was stunned. "So you have the powers of a witch, and you will be getting more because you are the new Moon Goddess?" 

"Yep." How can she be so calm, if I were in Hope's position I would be screaming bloody murder. I can't believe I hurt her so bad before I found out she was my mate. The whole pack constantly abused her, never giving her a chance to recover from her old wounds, we left her with multiple scars but inside she is stronger than all of us combined, a fighter. I have to make it up to her and be a better mate. Even when she becomes the Moon Goddess, I will never stop loving her. I can't believe I am saying this but I am actually in love with Hope. I just pray she will agree to another date with me. I got up and left her 'room'. 

I went to my office, thinking on how to be a better mate. All I have so far is giving her a new room and seeing is she would like to be the Luna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'm a little busy. I know the story is boring at the moment but I promise, it gets better.

Please

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!