My Pain, His Pain

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evangeline's P.O.V

As usual, I was finding mates for those who don't have one yet. All of a sudden I was met with a prayer from someone.

Please Moon Goddess, help me.

I looked down from my place in the sky to find a girl, she was covered in bruises. I don't know why but I had a need to protect her. It has been 99 years, the hundredth year will be complete in a few months. 

All the time I have been here, I learned that I have another power, I can search through people's minds. Look at what they have done in life, and see there memories. I looked down at the girl again and decided to search her mind, as to why she needs my help.

What I saw in her memories almost made me have a melt down. It was of her parents leaving, her being a hybrid of Witch and Werewolf, people abusing and saying words to her that makes her wanna suicide. The need to take of her was even stronger. Another envelope showed up. This time it contained the information of perfect suitors for this one girl. Once I found a mate for her, the envelope disappeared.

I have made my mind up, if she wants to show everybody who's boss, be superior than others, she shall be the next...

Hope's P.O.V

I can't wait for my birthday, I know that no one will care, but I might find my mate. My birthday is in 1 day, 1!. 

I want to go shopping for a gorgeous dress, but I can't ask anybody to come along. I invited everybody from the pack for a birthday party tomorrow. I bet they are only coming to get drunk and party.

It was around 12pm when I decided to go shopping. I have my own car, it's a blue BMW. You might be wondering how I could afford one. I work at the local library, it pays well for me to take care of myself. I hopped into my car, and headed to the Mall.

While I was walking around the Mall, a certain dress caught my eye. I quickly walked into the store and looked at it closely. It was a black strapless dress, with silver thorns wrapping around the stomach and chest. It was the last one in store, and I guess luck was on my side today, it was my size! I ran into the dressing room to try it on. I looked in the mirror, it was gorgeous. It hugged my curves in all the right places and was just above my knee. I took the dress of and ran to the counter to pay. Once I payed, I started to look for shoes to match. After about 10 minutes I found the perfect pair. It was a black 3 inch heel, with silver embedded in it to  make swirls. I payed for it and left.

♥♥¸.•*´¨'* Next Day*´¨'*•.¸♥♥

I'm so excited, I will be finding my mate today, AND I get to turn into a wolf. Before I could get out of bed, my bones started to hurt, and before I knew it, I was on all fours. I squeezed my way through my bathroom door to see my wolf. It was white? or was it silver? I couldn't tell. But my eyes were a glowing blue, it stood out the most. The other thing was the fact that I was as big as an Alpha. The Alpha won't be happy about this. I quickly shifted back, to my surprise my clothes were still intact, all werewolves shed their clothes when they shift. 
I ran down the stairs to start organizing the party. After 2 hours everything was done, I even ordered cake! I love cake. The party started at 8:00pm, right now it was 6, I had 2 hours to get ready.

I had a 20 minute shower, then walked out with the dress on. I went to my dresser to get started on my hair and make-up. I gave myself black and red smokey eye affect, with a thick line of eyeliner to give myself an Egyptian style look. I applied some blood red lip gloss to make my already plump lips stand out. I got a curling iron and started on my hair. Half an hour later I was done with my hair. When I looked in the mirror, the girl staring back at me didn't look like me. My appearance changed completely, I had put some make-up on the scars that were showing, for once I didn't look like the person I was, I feel stronger and more confident. The party just started, I made my way down the stairs, then I smelt the most amazing scent ever. I followed it through the crowd, just to come face to face with the... Alpha!? No please no, not him. But what surprised me was the fact that he was staring at me with love and lust. He moved towards me and whispered 'Mate' He dragged me outside, no one noticed that we disappeared. "What's your name?" What?! He didn't know it was me. "Hope" 

"You mean the one who is always abused by the pack members?" He asked with disgust clouding his features. "Yes" The words he said next pissed me off, but hurt to an extreme I couldn't describe. "I Deano Wood, reject you Hope as my mate" I was so pissed I transformed into my wolf in front of him. He stared at me in shock, taking in my wolf size and colour. "I have never seen a silver wolf, and you're larger than an Alpha" Wow I'm bigger than an Alpha, that should give me an advantage. I shifted back into my human form. He just stood there still gaping at me. I waved my hand in front of his face to snap him out of it. "I think it should be the other way around. I Hope reject you, Alpha Deano as my mate" As soon as I finished, he fell to the floor in pain. I could tell that his wolf was calling out to him, telling him to get me back.

Deano's P.O.V

I looked at the little piece of shit in front of me, then kicked her in the stomach. She was a dirty hybrid of Witch and Werewolf. I hate to admit the truth but, I hate doing this to her, she hasn't done anything to harm the pack, she's harmless. I went back down the stairs leaving her crying in her room. Tomorrow is her birthday, I will be attending but only to party. 

We were all downstairs partying, when I caught the scent of something so amazing. I followed it to come face to face with the most gorgeous girl ever. I whispered 'Mate' so quietly, I grabbed her arm and pulled her outside. "What's your name?" She said the one word that made me hate her in every way possible "Hope"

"You mean the one who is always abused by the pack members?" I could tell that disgust was clouding over my features when she said 'Yes'. 

"I Deano Wood, reject you Hope as my mate" I could tell she was in pain from being rejected, but I was in pain too, not as much as her because I was the one who rejected her. She surprised me by shifting into a silver wolf, she was bigger than an Alpha, that just pissed me of. I couldn't help but stare at her in awe. "I have never seen a silver wolf, and you're larger than an Alpha" I didn't realize I said that out loud, until she looked shocked, must be because she just realized she is bigger than an Alpha. She shifted back, to be fully clothed. Now that surprised me even more, no wolf had there clothes still on them when they shift back. I was still staring at her, until she waved her hand in front of my face. 

"I think it should be the other way around. I Hope reject you, Alpha Deano as my mate" Those words crushed me, I fell to the ground in pain. My wolf started to call out to me, telling me to get her back. When the pain finally stopped, I stood up and looked around, she was no where to be seen. I went back to the party, only to see Hope surrounded by nearly all the guys in the pack. They don't know its her. I let out a possessive growl which seemed to catch the attention of everyone who was here. The guys backed away from Hope slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter, what do you think?