Everyone Knows...Ah Shit!

Hope's P.O.V

I kept staring at my hands in shock, when I was practicing all I could do was think of it, now it's in my hands. People were still shouting around me, while I'm trying to figure out how to put out the fire. I concentrated on the fire disappearing, nothing happened. All of a sudden cold water is thrown on my hands, my hands start to burn furiously, the fire not dying. I look up to see who threw the water. It was the pack doctor. I glared at him, I guess my glare scared him because he took multiple steps back. 

I kept concentrating on trying to put the fire out, I used air, trying to blow it out. Then I tried earth, putting a hole in the ground and stuffing my hands in there and sealing it, still nothing. My last option is water. "Someone get me a glass of water!" About 2 minutes pass and someone puts a glass of water in front of me. I look up to see Deano, he knows what I am doing. I smile and then start to concentrate. The water starts to slowly rise from the glass, I keep doing this until it is level with where my hands are. I start to bring it towards me, still concentrating on keeping it steady. Just as it touches my hands, the fire is gone, not even a trace of it. 

When people start to realize that the fire is gone they start shouting. "She's a monster! Get rid of her! Abomination!" Deano was getting pissed with each comment as they got even worse. When I heard the last one I almost blew it. "SHUT UP!" That was me, my command had taken effect on everybody, even Deano, and HE'S the Alpha. I looked at Deano. He understood my silent message and started talking. "Hope is not an abomination! She is the Luna of this pack, my mate and the Moon Goddess!" All heads snapped in my direction, and then more shouting started. "You lie! There is only one Moon Goddess!" The energy on the field shifted just slightly, Deano and I were the only ones who noticed since everyone was caught up in each other. Then a white glow started coming in front of us, getting larger and larger by the second, catching everybody's attention. Haha me and Deano knew what was coming, and let me tell you it was a grand entrance. As soon as the light was the size of Evangeline, it shattered sending holographic glass pieces everywhere. Everyone was staring at Evangeline mouths touching the ground. The power that was emitting from her made everyone bow, well not me or Deano. Everyone realized that it was the Moon Goddess, then someone jumped up and said "Artemis they-" She silenced him by lifting her hand up. "My name is not Artemis. That was the name of the very first Moon Goddess" People kept staring at her. Evangeline took that as a sign to continue. "Every 100 years, the position of the Moon Goddess changes and I have chose Hope to be the next" Then more shouting started, "Why would you choose her! She's an abomination!" Ah gee I am getting tired of this. Just when I was about to say shut up again, Evangeline bet me to it. "Shut up!" Everyone stood shocked. "Evangeline is not an abomination, she is special. You all have mistreated her, now you will respect her. She is to become the Moon Goddess in about 2 months along with Deano who will be the Moon God." I turned to look at Deano, who seemed to have a shocked look on his face. "The Luna and Alpha position will be taken over by the Beta and Beta female." While Evangeline was talking I made my way over to Deano. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you" I whispered hoping he wasn't mad. "No it's fine just a little shocked." Phew I thought he was mad. "I have to go now, but I expect all of you to respect Hope now that you know. I will be watching your every move." With that she disappeared, but not before saying something to me 'Remember I am always her to help you' Everyone once again turned to look at me and Deano. I guess Deano already announced that I was now Luna so I'm just gonna try and go. "I'm going to go now by people!" I shouted while running back to my new and amazing room.

I am in some deep bat shit. They all know, I wonder how they're going to take it. Option A: They are going to be even nastier to me. Option B: They will treat me with the respect I deserve. Option C: They are all going to try and kill me.
I just lay on the bed taking in the softness while thinking about all these things. I am honestly going to dread the following days. After about an hour of thinking I decided to go and practice my water powers. I headed down to the kitchen and found a bowl, filled it with water and went back to my room.

I took a deep breath and thought cold. I reached out and touched the water. To my surprise, instead of my hand touching water, it touched ice. I thought warm and saw the water slowly melting. I thought boil. It started to bubble and steam was coming out. I them cooled it off for the next part knowing that it might turn out horribly wrong. When the water was the correct temperature I lifted my hand upwards. The water raised, I moved my hand to the side really fast. The water copied the action. I moved my hand upwards, fast. Just to have the whole entire bowl on my head, water pouring all over me. Well I better go have a shower after everything that has happened today.

When I was done with my shower and dressed in my comfy PJ's, I ran and literally jumped onto the bed. Falling into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

2 chapters in one day! Whoop! Whoop!

Please

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!