Start Of My Revenge

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope's P.O.V

When I was done rejecting the disgrace of an Alpha, I went back inside. When I walked in, all the guys stared at me with lust clear in their eyes, while some of their mates were glaring at me. I started to sway my hips seductively. I started to dance, I don't think they realized that it was me. All of a sudden everybody heard a possessive growl. The guys slowly backed away from me.

"Everyone this is your new Luna!" Everybody started to clap and cheer, while I stared at him in shock. At first he rejects me, then he makes me Luna.

"I AM NOT YOUR LUNA!" Everyone quieted down and stared at the both of us. "I hate to admit this but, I am the one you all abused everyday, the one you called a dirty hybrid, a shame to all werewolves" The last things I heard were a series of gasps, before I ran to my room. For the whole entire night I cried my eyes out. I thought that my mate would except me, but noooooo he rejected me, than he embarrassed me, then told everyone I am Luna.

In the morning, I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears. I sluggishly went to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see a panda staring at me. My mascara and eyeliner was smudged around my eyes, with dried tears. I guess I forgot to rub the make-up of before I slept. I stepped into the shower, and turned it up to the hottest I could take. As soon as the water hit me, my tense muscles started to relax. When I was done, I wrapped a fluffy towel around myself. I decided that I wouldn't let anybody push me around anymore, I was going to stand up and prove to them, that I am better then them. I picked out a simple blood red dress, with 1 inch red heels. The dress reached just below my knee, the heels made my legs look more toned and longer. I added some red tinted lip gloss to make my already plump lips stand out, with some eyeliner. Once I was done, I headed down the stairs and to my car. 

When I arrived at school, all heads turned to me. The school was a mix of Werewolves, Vampires and humans. The werewolves and vampires kept low, but not low enough. They were the popular people. The vampires hated the werewolves, but the feeling was mutual.  

'HOPE! Let me go to mate'

'No! Remember the plan: We find a vampire or human, flirt with them and act like we don't know that Deano is there'

'Oh right my bad' I felt my wolf Angel retreat to the back of my mind. She had told me her name the same day I shifted.

I finally got out of the car, Deano and all the guys in the parking lot stared at me with lust in their eyes, while the girls glared at me. Deano let out a warning growl to all the pack members. They all lowered their heads. The vampires and humans kept staring at me. I looked through the crowd of people, finally spotting a very handsome vampire. He was about 6'3, packed with muscle but not overdone, a tight shirt which showed of his clear 6 pack, had hazel eyes, his hair was done in a sexy but carefree way, with a chiselled jaw with slight stubble, and very kissable lips. I made my way over to him, when I was about 5 meters away, I heard an even louder growl, I ignored it and continued on my way towards mister hottie. "What's your name?" I did my best seductive voice while I put my hands on his chest. "D-Derek" As soon as he said his name, Deano just had to do what he did. You want to know what he did, he literally grabbed me around my waist, put me over his shoulder and stalked into the school. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?!?!?" 

"Be quiet! You're blowing my eardrums, why do you even care about what I was doing? You're not my mate" He growled at that last part. "You are my mate whether you like it or not" Deano said confidently like he has won this argument.

"Nope" I said popping the p. "You rejected me, then I rejected you. Do you also remember all those times you abused me, and said that I shouldn't have been born?" He hung his head down in shame, then it was like he had an idea. 

Deano's P.O.V

I will get Hope to like me, even if it costs me my life. Those were my last thoughts before I fell to a dreamless sleep. 

Ö҉OÖ҉OÖ҉OÖ҉O

At School

Ö҉OÖ҉OÖ҉OÖ҉O  

Me and the pack, along with a few vampires and humans, were in the car park. When an unfamiliar car pulled up. The glass was tinted so we didn't know who it was. A few minutes later, the one person I didn't suspect to own a BMW stepped out. My mate. She usually walked to school though. I looked around to see everyone staring at her with lust clear in their eyes, I'm pretty sure mine were too. But I let out a warning growl, they are not supposed to be looking at my mate like that. She was wearing a blood red dress, with what I think are 1 inch red heels. The dress reached just below her knees, the heels made her already long legs look more toned and longer, She also had some red tinted lip gloss on. I can't believe it, she didn't even acknowledge my presence. She scanned the crowd, before making her way over to something, or shall I say someone, and that someone was Derek, a vampire. Before she was too close to him, I let out a warning growl. I know she heard me, she just chose to ignore me. She continued making her way to Derek. When she reached him, I zeroed in on their conversation. "What's your name?" She just asked him that question SEDUCTIVELY! What happened next shocked me, she managed to make Derek stammer his name out. When she touched his chest, that did it. I moved towards her the fastest I had ever moved, picked her up around the waist, put her over my shoulder and into the school. I found the closest classroom, and to my luck it was empty. Then I went crazy on her. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?!?!?" Then she shouted at me. "Be quiet! You're blowing my eardrums, why do you even care about what I was doing? You're not my mate" That last part made me pissed, I released a low growl, but when I spoke, my voice was calm. "You are my mate whether you like it or not" I said confidently, I had a little something to do. 

"Nope. You rejected me, then I rejected you. Do you also remember all those times you abused me, and said that I shouldn't have been born?" I put my head down in shame, I regret saying those things to her now. I instantly perked up, remembering I had a plan. I lifted my hand and gently caressed her face. I could feel the sparks of when we made skin to skin contact. She had the expression of shock and wonder, she ever so slightly leaned into my touch. "See Hope, you feel the mate sparks. We belong to eachother" Before I knew it, she ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you like it? 

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!