Holy Sweet Mama!

Hope's P.O.V

When Deano left the room without another word, I was a little upset, he didn't even say goodnight or bye. I lay on my bed thinking about how I could make Deano like me enough to become the Moon God. I didn't know how long I lay there for, but it turns out I fell asleep. When I opened my eyes, I expected to wake up in my bed without the covers on me, but instead woke up with me snugly tucked in and in a very comfortable bed. I slowly sat up and almost had a heart attack. The room I was in was beautiful, so much better than my 'room'. I slowly got of the bed. As soon as my feet hit the floor, I was in LOVE. The carpet was so soft, it was a creamy colour, I felt like sleeping on the floor. When I was finished gushing over the floor I decided to explore. The atmosphere was warm, and holy sweet mama! When I walked into the bathroom, let me tell you I almost fainted. The floor and walls were covered in black and white marble tiles, the shower looked like it could fit 6 people in it, it also had a Jacuzzi! There was a full length mirror with a gold border around it. I looked around the bedroom a little. It had a full walk in closet, when I looked at the clothes I realized that it was mine. After I got over my shock on how my clothes were here I looked at other parts of the room. While I was still exploring, Deano comes into the room. "Deano where am I?"

"Your new room." I stared at him, waiting for him to say it was a joke. When he didn't say anything, I built up the courage and asked, "Why?"

"Last night I thought about how everybody has been treating you, and that you are my mate and Luna, I decided that you will need better living styles." I kept staring at him. Then he continued, "That reminds me, do you officially want to be announced Luna of the pack tonight?" Stare, Stare, Stare. I was so happy, I guess I didn't have to work too hard to make Deano like me. I unexpectedly jumped on Deano screaming one word "YES! YES! YES!" I climbed of his back and looked up at his face. He looked happy for the first time. I guess that's what mates can do. 

"Good, I will call the pack for a meeting tonight, and announce you Luna of the pack." I nodded. He went out of the room while I got ready. I wore some work out gear wondering if Deano would finally let me train with the rest of the pack. I was never able to train because the pack never wanted me in their presence. I went down to Deano's office and knocked on the door lightly. "Come in." I walked in, "Hey Deano can I train with the pack today?"

"Why do you need any training, you took down our best warrior."

"I did but all I did was dodge and just punch with the strength I got." I seemed to be contemplating on what I said, I could literally see the wheels turning in his head. "Fine you can train with the pack." I squealed and ran out the door. Hmmm I also have to work on my water powers...

I went out to the training fields to see the the pack training except for the elders and pups. When they saw me, lets just say they were frozen. "I'm training with you all today." I stated calmly. Then Maddie stepped up and said "Oh please you can't even take me down."

"You wanna bet." The crowd that was now surrounding us was chanting Fight! fight! fight! 
I went up to Maddie and got in a fighting stance, she did the same. She lunged at me, pathetic her moves were slow and sloppy. I dodged her and sent a light punch into her side, not wanting to scare the pack. The warriors stared at me knowingly. Maddie shifted, Oh OK she wanted to play dirty. But she was a disgrace to the pack. Her wolf was a muddy brown colour and looked like a puppy. She lunged at me again but this time with her claws aiming at my neck. She was going for a kill, that was never allowed in training. I dodged her and this time let it all out. I punched her right in the stomach sending her at least 200 meters away. She was completely still, except for the slight rise and fall of her chest. Her little gang went to her while the pack stared at me. "What? Never seen me fight, well that's a warning." I went to the Trainer of the pack and spoke with him, telling him that I just need to learn fighting techniques. He told me to go to the head of the warrior wolves. When I found him I didn't wait for formalities I cut right to the chase. "I need to learn proper fighting techniques." 

"What would a pretty girl like you need any training?"

"I'm taken, now will you teach me or not?" 

"OK follow me." I know I was being a bit rude but I needed to practice with my water power. I followed him to the middle of the field where the training dummies are. He told me how to execute punches and kicks and a bunch of other things, but I wasn't really listening because there was a slight tingling sensation running through my body. While I was punching the dummy the tingling sensation reached my hands. I tried to ignore it but the tingling soon turned into a burning kind of feeling. When I was about to punch the dummy again, my hands had flames around them, but they weren't burning me. 

I'm pyrokinetic, I didn't know how I knew the name to that ability, it just came. Everyone was staring at me, but I didn't pay any attention to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy Sweet Mama! Her hands are on fire.... Please tell me what you think of the story so far so I can improve it a little.

Please 

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!