Lukanette 2

I finally updated lol. I wrote this whole thing tonight wow.
Anyway, a lot of you said you wanted this to turn into an Adrienette story so that's what I'm going to do.. next chapter. For Lukanette 2 it's mainly going to be Lukanette with some jealous Adrien :) (Sorry if Luka seems a little OOC)
..

MARINETTE'S POV:

Luka and I were dating for a week now. I was so happy. He did everything a good boyfriend would do. Shower me with kisses and hugs, give me food, and let me wear his hoodie.

"Wow, Luka. Your hoodie is so so comfortable.." I smiled at him. He placed his head on his hand and stared at me. "What are you staring at weirdo?" I raised an eyebrow.

"My beautiful girlfriend." My cheeks grew red at that. I punched him on his arm playfully.

We were on his mom's boat. Juleka was there too. Actually, everyone I knew was there because we were having a party. Adrien and Kagami were there too. Not like I cared...

"Aww, you guys are so cute!" I heard Alya say. She walked over to us with Nino. "No, we aren't." My face became even redder.

"Marinette, you look like a tomato." Luka laughed. "Stop teasing me." He pinched one of my cheeks and made a pouty face. "Marinette the tomato." He teased.

"Luka the idiot," I smirked. I pinched on one of his cheeks, hard, and leaned closer. "Don't tease me again," I said and moved away with a bittersweet smile. "Mhm.." He mumbled while nodding his head.

He held my hand, and I sat next to him. I noticed Adrien eyeing us in the corner of my eye. He looked away as soon as I saw him. That was weird, I thought. I turned to Luka with a smile, then turned back to Adrien.

He wasn't looking at us anymore and was making out with Kagami. I felt like throwing up. "Yuck.." I mumbled. Luka noticed me staring at them. "You want to kiss too?" He said and pulled my face to his direction.

My heart almost stopped for some reason. I studied his face before leaning in for a kiss. He leaned in too. I pulled him closer while we were kissing. One of kitty section's songs were playing in the background.

Suddenly, I feel myself being pushed away from Luka. It was Adrien. "This isn't a makeout party." He said sternly. "Oh, it isn't? Then why did I see you kissing Kagami earlier." His face suddenly turned red and he looked down. "And why do you care anyway?" I yelled.

Everyone turned and looked at us. Oh right, just great. Luka got up from his seat. Kagami tried to pull him away but he stayed. "You know what I don't. I don't care." He gave me a dirty look before walking away with Kagami.

I felt my anger boiling up inside but I stopped because I didn't want to get akumatized. I groaned and sat back down with Luka. Luka tried to comfort me but I pushed him away.

"What's his deal?" I mumbled as I stared at him. I rolled my eyes and turned to Luka. "Do you want to get away from the party and go to my room?" He asked. I nodded.

Luka led me to his room and we sat down on his bed. "Do you have an idea of what that was about Luka?" I asked him. "Adrien.." He started, "Nevermind." I looked at him confused.

"Adrien what?" I questioned. Luka looked at me, then sighed. "I think Adrien might like you after all." It felt like I had blacked out for a second. "W-what?" I stuttered.

"He was probably... jealous," Luka mumbled before turning to me. He smiled sweetly then looked down at his guitar on the floor. "I know you like him too Marinette. No, I know you love him." I stared up at him shocked.

"W-what? No- that's something of the past. I like you." I stuttered again. He chuckled softly before picking up his guitar. "You like me, but you love him." He started to strum on his guitar before I looked down at my feet.  "No.. it's not true."

I looked up at him and then looked back down at my feet. "It was good while it lasted Marinette. It's okay to shout from the rooftops that you love Adrien Agreste. I'm fine." He was now strumming harder.

"I don't..." I started then I took a deep breath, "Luka... I'm g-getting over him." I saw a tear come from the corner of his eye. It felt like my heart broke into pieces. "No, Marinette. You should be with him. The one you l-love."

I had never seen Luka like this, it was heart-breaking. "Luka.." I held his hand and he squeezed mine. "Marinette, did you just go out with me to forget about Adrien?" I looked at his tear-filled eyes with guilt.

"No! I went out with you because I liked you. But, you knew I was still in love with Adrien..." he nodded and wiped his tears. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat.

I broke down into his arms. "I'm so so sorry Luka... I'm so sorry.." I sobbed into his arm.

He pulled me up and held me by the shoulders. "I-it's fine. I had fun." He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Go get em Mari.." He whispered into my ear. I hugged him tighter and whispered back, "O-ok."

We let go and wipe our tears. We head back to the party only to see Adrien and Kagami arguing.

"Do you like her Adrien? Why would you play me as a fool!" Kagami shouted before she ran away. Adrien rubbed his brows, "Kagami! Wait!" He ran after her.

Everyone looked at them then turned to us. I saw Alya looking at me appalled. "Um.." I mumbled then turned to Luka.

What just happened while we were gone? Something Bad? Oh God...

...
Taylor out,
xoxo.