Marichat 8

Marinette woke up next to her adoring husband. Something didn't seem right.. she wondered what it could be. She looked over to him, then she realized the problem.

Her life was perfect. She had everything she every dreamed of. Being married to Adrien, her career, and being the best Ladybug she could be.

But she thought, what would happen if Adrien and her didn't... have se-...... that day? Would things be different? She got flustered at the thought and shook her head. She then hugged Adrien closer to her.

She was afraid to lose it all.

Adrien yawned and turned to face her. "Morning princess." She loved his raspy morning voice.

"Morning." She smiled. He kissed her on her forehead and her lips. He gave her a slight smile before getting up from the bed.

She sat there... thinking about how lucky she was. She took her phone from off the nightstand and began to call her best friend, Alya Cesaire.

"Hey Alya?" She called hoping he friend had picked up. She could hear a subtle yawn through the phone. "Aish, why call me this early? I need to get all my hours in." Alya whined. Marinette couldn't help but smile.

She chuckled a little too. "What's so funny?" Alya asked, her voice cracked. Marinette chuckled some more before Adrien started to look at her weirdly. She looked at Adrien as she said this, "Nothing... I just realized my life is perfect."

Adrien started to smile dearly at her. He whispered to himself, "mine is too.."

She lazily got out of bed and put her slippers on. She then went to back hug Adrien. "I love you, Adrien Agreste."

"Love you too, Buginette."

It was around 5 when Alya and Nino took Emma and Hugo for a play date with their kids.

Marinette had ran to the bathroom, she threw up in the toilet. Adrien helped hold her hair. "Um Mari.. I think we might need to uh.."

"Take a pregnancy test?"

They took the test it came out positive. They started to hug each other. "Another child wow..." they started to cry and hugged on each other more.

4 months later...

"It's a boy."

They were ecstatic. Well except about one thing. Marinettes cravings. "Bananas with Sprite and Pickles?" Adrien gagged. "Tastes good to me."

"Mom, your eating too much your belly is getting too big." Hugo said.

Marinette just looked at Adrien, "Hugo remember? This is your baby brother in here, Louis."

Hugo rolled his eyes. "What's wrong honey?" He crosses his arms and pouted.

" I don't want a baby brother."

Marinette turned to Adrien with a worried smile. He just chuckled and picked Hugo up.

"We won't forget about you or Emma if that's what you're worried about." Adrien explained to him.

He placed him down. Then Hugo ran off..

"Well... I hope he adjusts to his new brother." Marinette whispered. Adrien placed a hand on her face and smiled. He then began to kiss her forehead and her belly.

Sorry this chapter is short
(Just like the rest of the chapters)
But I'm just a lazy writer and I dont really know what else to do for this storyline. I have an idea but I don't know it seems kinda dark? Like Marinette dies giving birth to Louis? I don't know 🤷‍♀️