Ladrien

Okay I'm just going to tell you its about to get damn near lemony ;) for all kids 1-12 bye bishes unless you like this shit so leggo ALSO THANKS FOR 2k VIEWS LIKE DAMN THANKS SO MUCH!! Also so if you find an error just comment to me because I make a heck a lot of errors so yeah.

Ladybug's POV

I decided I would go to Adrien's house since I was patrolling tonight I didn't see him threw his window so I knocked on the window.

Adriens/Chats POV

DAMMIT! Alright Alright. "Um who is there I'm kinda taking a shower right now" I turned the thing (dont know what its called) to make the water start. "Uh- Okay it's ladybug.. I-im patrolling and I wanted to see if everyone was um okay" I blushed a little and fanboy-ed if that even is a thing. Um I'll be right there I said while de-transforming. And took off my clothes and put on a towel to make it seem legit and put some water on me. Then I went and opened the window for ladybug. "Well, uh awkward I should go!" she rubbed her neck and smiled sheepishly SO HAWTTTTTT then I stopped her, "Wait!" she turned around and turned firm.

Ladybug's POV
ABS ABs ABS ABS AbS AbS AbS
I zoned out and then Adrien was calling me "L-ladybug, l-ladybug" I stopped staring at his abs and looked him in the eyes my heart was beating out of my chest!
I walked in and said "S-so um hi" he smiled at me said Hi, dammit fuck you adrien agreste with your cute ass self, I BLUSHED how embarrassing
"Can I um get you anything?" He said I stop looking him in the eye and said "Actually I should be patrolling s-so b-bye", then I saw him look sad and I felt really bad and I was fangirling at the same time. "Okay, okay I'll stay but if chat Noir gets mad it's-it's on y-you" I said. Then he mumbled something but I didn't recall what he said. I sat on the sofa crossing my legs and placed my hands on my legs. He walked to his kitchen in his room- wth?!? He looked at me and said "green tea or jasmine" I thought about it and said "Jasmine" he nodded and started making the tea. Once he was finished he placed it on the table and sat next to me. I was a little uncomfortable and asked if he could put on a shirt... (Which he won't need later 😳😗😜😍😉😏 < probably your reaction) he said sure and I started drinking the tea and it was gooood. He then came back with a shirt and pants and I smiled and took a sigh of relief. He looked at me and I looked at him and we just magically kissed. And then I was fricking red and so was he. Then we continued kissing and kissing until he put his tongue in my mouth and then I put mine in his and we both explored each other's mouth. He cupped my cheek and fell over me and we were red as nathaniels tomato hair. But then we just continued exploring, and kissing and  then I moved my fingers through his soft scalp and then I pushed him up off of me. He landed on the other side of the coach laying down. I crawled on top of him and smirked he looked a little nervous. "Don't be nervous, trust me we're both virgins. This is my first time too." Adrien and I both chuckled and I played in his smooth hair and then I looked down at his shirt and started to take it off. He didn't have a shirt on anymore, and I blushed. Then he got up from under me and I sat back next to him looking confused. "My turn m'lady we take turns, first off with your mask!" I looked shocked did he just call me m'lady? Ow well, then he was just smiling and smirking at the same time, it was a little annoying but cute. "So does this mean my identity will be revealed.. well I have to if this is going anywhere with us..." I sighed because I was just about to do the dirty with my freaking crush and he was going to find out.. I'm not perfect, he was now blushing and smiling big and wide. I said "Tikki, Spots Off!" And I turned into my normal self.

Adrien's POV
I opened my eyes to see Marinette staring at me smiling. She was wearing a red pokadot dress and her miraculous earrings and black heels. "Uh, Oh um" M-Marinette is l-ladybug, the two girls I idolize are the same person?! Then she frowned and shed  a tear.. "Are you not happy it's m-me" she started crying and I moved closer to her and started hugging her and then kissed her. "I'm more happy than I could ever be" Then we kissed hard and harder and I started to kiss her neck. I did it more roughly causing her to moan and I smiled. She then whispered something in my ear causing me to turn red and her turn nervous. I nodded and she used her mouth to take off my pants. Then I realized she was fully dressed while I was almost naked! "Not fair! It's my turn!" she laughed and nodded. I unstrapped her dress and she took off her heels. Then I blushed and she took off my underwear while I took of her bra and her underwear. I could feel my face heat up and I plopped myself on top of her and started sucking one of her boobs she wasn't moaning so I sucked harder. She moaned and then I got up and looked a little nervous "Why'd you stop?" I stepped out of the room and into my bedroom and found my ladybug shrine. I got out the condom and went back into the room and I was red and put it on without looking at her.

Third person
Marinette was red, and so was Adrien. "C-can we?" He asked her and she nodded. He then placed his 👈 inside her 👌. (To dirty to say!) "A-ahh" she screamed. Adrien was pushing harder which caused Marinette to scream his name "A-Adrien a-a-ahh!" He was enjoying it as well. "A-ah feels so good" she moaned. Then when Adrien removed his 👈 from her 👌 he cummed. Marinette blushed and giggled and then asked if she could take a shower. "La-da-dee" Marinette sang while washing her face. Then Adrien was cleaning the "white stuff" off of the couch. Then he took a sigh and realized he just f**cked with his dream girl. After a shower Adrien got dress and after that they got dressed and Adrien kissed her goodbye and she transformed into Ladybug and yo-yoed off.

So you know that wasn't that dirty btw the next chapter is MARICHAT where I'm unleashing all my w-wild wild wild thoughts oooh when I'm with you all I get is wild thoughts- oh wait Im getting off topic 🙄 well until next time!