Marichat 7

"Daddy?" Emma said confused on why he fled. She walked up the stairs to see her dad with streaming tears and a lifeless face. "Uhm Emma go downstairs and sit on the couch with your brother.. ok and watch some tv while I'm gone. I'll put on some Spongebob for you okay? DONT GO ANYWHERE!!" Emma nodded and went downstairs and took Hugo with her to the couch. Adrien turned on Spongebob Squarepants for her and held Marinette in his arms after.

At Master Fu's House...

"Please help... Master Fu..." Adrien said wiping one of his tears away. Master Fu laughed and patted him on the back. "Relax, it's only lady pox. It's when ladybug renews her powers and they become stronger. It only happens once. That's why it's called lady pox, like chicken pox only... way more dramatic.."

Adrien was dumbfounded. "Wait.. whattttt!?!?" Master Fu looked surprised. "Oh right I never told Ladybug or you about it.." He said in a train of thought, "All you have to do to get rid of lady pox is to poke her 100 times." Adrien still fazed raised his eyebrow at Master Fu. "This is a prank right, you guys are playing on me, Mari you can wake up now!" Master Fu rolled his eyes and started poking Marinette, "One.. Two, Three..." 3 of the spots went away. "You have to do it slowly or else it won't work." Alright here we go.. Adrien thought.

After ten minutes of poking slowly Marinette started to flutter her eyes open and choke (on that di- her spit 😇) "Master Fu? Adrien?" Marinette squinted she could barely see a thing. "I'm glad your okay.." Adrien smiled at her and hugged her. Master Fu smiled at the two of them. What the fudge... Marinette thought.

I'm a lazy writer sorry 🤧