Chat Noir x Reader (part 1)

I don't know what else to write for marichat so here you go.

"Y/N! Don't walk away from me! I know you want me.." He huskily said. (So don't keep saying our hands are tied-) "Y/N I l-love you.." His voice cracked a little. You sniffled, "Then why did you leave me there when I needed you.. why did you let me down!" you read before your mom interrupted you with a call.

"Y/N!" Your mom yelled, "I'm going out, take care of the house while I'm gone!" You rolled your eyes. She's never home... you quietly whispered to yourself. You went downstairs for a quick snack when a familiar black cat was at your kitchen window. He yawned on the floor as though he'd been there sleeping for a while. You blinked rapidly at him before stuttering out, "Y-you're Chat N-Noir!"

"Mhm.." he winked at me.

He winked at me...

My eyes widened.

"S-so um w-what are you uh..um doing here?" I asked him confused.

I hid my phone and smiled at him. He smiled a little back but it faded quick. "I uhm.. came to see you." He smiled showing his pearly whites.
My heart skipped a beat.

"For what?" I smiled still hiding my phone. "I wanted to talk to you about something since we're friends right?"

I looked at him and nodded.

Okay, let me tell you about Chat Noir.

I met him when I got akumatized. He seemed to take an interest in me after. Then we just became friends.. but I longed for more..

Anyway... that's all I have to say basically. He can't ever love me so I just resort to fan-fiction. Who knew this many girls in Paris loved him and would even write fan fiction?

"We can talk upstairs follow me." I took my snack and my phone and Chat followed me upstairs.

We both sat on my bed. He looked over at me with a weird look. "I think I like someone other than Ladybug!" My eyes widened for the second time this morning. He looked over at me with a worried look. "I can't like two people- i-it's wrong!" He shut his eyes.

I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Hey hey- you can't help what you feel.. but um can you tell me who it is? If that's okay?" I bit my lip hoping he'd say it was me.

"I think it's um.." he turned to me another time and ran off. I facepalmed. Did I make him uncomfortable by asking. Gosh, I'm such an idiot...

At school the next day..

I walked in the classroom and took my usual seat. I looked down and saw a certain person looking at me. It was the one and only Adrien Agreste.

Why was he looking at me like that? I shrugged it off.

After class ended I went to the bathroom. I saw Marinette in there she was.. crying?

"Marinette?" I whispered, "Why are you crying?"

"Oh um no uh reason.. I'm completely fine.." she wiped away her tears and left the bathroom.

That was weird... I wonder why she was crying.. oh well.

I used the bathroom, washed my hands, and headed out. Adrien then walked up to me. "Y/N, wanna talk?" He placed his hand on his neck. He looked nervous almost?

I said yes although we really never talked before.

"I have something to tell you." He looked at me sincerely.

"I like you.." He said looking hopeful.

"I'm sorry Adrien.. I like someone else.." He looked really disappointed. "Can you tell me who?" He asked. "Uhm.. you might think think this is silly but it's Chat Noir." His eyes brightened but summed in a matter of a second. "I'm really sorry Adrien.." I told him.. he seemed alright with it. I guess he didn't like me too much?