Marichat 2: Part 2

Anyway all I have to say is I lied next chapter is the sin lol maybe a few kisses in here anyway.

(P.S Merry Christmas  ♡)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien smiled to himself, he was thinking of her again. He thought of her pretty bluebell eyes, and her cute giggle. He sighed and rolled over on his bed. Plagg flew onto his stomach. "Still thinking of her?" he asked. Adrien nodded.

"Anyway... are you sure you are over your crush on Ladybug?" Plagg questioned. He thought of it for a moment.. was he really over her like he said? Then he suddenly got a realization.. he really didn't like her anymore. He didn't think of her a lot but when he did the butterflies that were usually there were gone.

"Yup. I'm over her." He said while deleting every ladybug picture in his phone. "I'm officially over her." He uttered while deleting the very last picture. "Okay.. so does this mean instead of constantly talking about Ladybug you're going to be talking about Marinette?" Adrien raised his brows at the statement.

"Talking about M-marinette? Psssh why would I do that. Not ever again will I talk about a girl like that." He said. Plagg mumbled to himself, "Mhm, sure." Adrien rolled his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a Friday. The best day of the week in Marinettes book. When she got home from school she would probably write in her diary. She was in her homeroom when she saw Adrien walk through the door, he waved at her shyly. She waved back with a huge smile. Alya smiled at the twos interaction. "So adorable." she mumbled.

..
It was approximately 2 hours after school and Marinette was finished reading a book. She placed the book down on her bed and set her head on her pillows. She didn't know what to do. Her parents were out doing whatever and she was home. Home alone. She couldn't talk to Tikki since she was sleeping and she didn't want to disrupt. She thought maybe I should look outside and get some fresh air.

Lmao i just made them go out so they can do the deeds ok :)

She got off of her bed and headed onto her balcony. She breathed in the air. She looked around, she spotted Chat Noir. "Huh, the cat is around here."

Chat Noir headed to Marinettes balcony. She was surprised he went to her. "Hi.. Marinette." his voice was breathy. She smiled at him and told him to sit down. He sat down and she sat next to him. "Stupid Cat are you coming here to confess your feelings?" she thought, her heartbeat quickened. "So Marinette you give good advice right? I mean from what I've seen.." he asked her.

"I mean yeah, sure." she said, it came out squeaky. She cursed herself in her mind. "Uhm do you think I should confess to the girl I like... andwhatifIsaiditwasyou." he blurted out the last bit. He shut his eyes, he didn't want to see her reaction. "Me? You like me?!" She said trying to convince him she didn't already know but overdoing it. "Yup." Please don't hate me Please like me back was the only thing in his head.

Time to reject him.. was the only thing in her head. "Chat Noir. You see um.." Why was this harder than usual? Maybe because she knew it was a real confession not just a flirty game. His heart dropped when he saw her expression. "You like someone else?" She nodded. His heart broke.

"Can you tell me who?" he asked hoping and praying it would be his true self. She nodded her head again and he bit his lip. "Adrien Agreste. The fashion model." His heart was mended back into one when he heard his name. "Can you tell me why you like them? Their looks?" he tried to hide the happiness in his voice. She shook her head no. "That's not why. You see I hated him at first." Chat Noir nodded his head signaling he was listening.

"I thought he put gum on my seat so I resented him for it since my first impression of people is how I think of them." she turned to him. "Then he came to me in the rain with an umbrella and he explained what he was actually doing. It made me see him in a different way. I guess I fell in love with him then." she finished explaining and Chat Noir/Adrien was left completely in awe. He snapped out of it when he heard rain coming down.

It was pouring heavier than usual rain would. There was thunder and lightning too. "The rain.. just like.. the day I fell in love." Marinette whispered to herself. She turned to Chat Noir and there was thunder heard in the background. Adrien then knew he didn't just like her, he was in love. His face turned ruby red. "Do you want to come in and talk.. or is that too awkward since you just confessed?" He stared at her for a good five seconds. "Are you okay?" She waved a hand in his face.

This must be how she felt when she fell in love that day.

He looked down and smiled a little. He looked back up at her, "S-sure.. I'll come inside." She was still not used to this nervous and stuttering side of Chat Noir. She wondered if he acted this way as his alter ego. They went inside away from the rain. Adrien sat at her desk and she sat on her bed. "Wow.." he looked around the room there was a lot of pictures of him. "Don't laugh at me please Chaton." He immediately turned to her. "Wait.. only Ladybug calls me Chaton." His eyes widened and Marinettes did too.

"Marinette.. are you L-ladybug?!" Adrien pointed at her. She smiled and chuckled nervously, she wasn't going to deny it, "Surprise?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANYWAY YEAH SO UM I 10000000000% guarantee there will be sin next chapter OKAY OKAY AND I MIGHT UPDATE ON CHRISTMAS AGAIN WHO KNOWS?

ALSO I HAVE JUST STARTED WRITING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY HARRY POTTER X READER SO UM YEAH ANYWAY I DONT THINK ANYBODY WILL EVEN READ IT ANYWAY BUT I JUST WANTED TO WRITE IT LOL SO UM GOODBYE (:

Tayler out,

xoxox