A/N:New story

Alright guys so I'm thinking of making a yukihira soma x reader and if you don't know who that is he is the protagonist of a anime called Food Wars. There is only one shots for him and yeah idk. I just decided to. Here is a sneak peek..:

"Soma!" You heard his dad call. "You're friends are here!" I leaned on the counter waiting for Soma to enter. I turned as he entered and smiled as he got to work on the food he was competing with. A few minutes later they were done and a brown haired girl tasted them and smiled. "This one!" She pointed at Yukihira's dads rice. I quietly snickered and Soma glared at me making me stop in my tracks. "It's over! Dad won again." He said kneeling on the floor after another cold defeat. "Sorry Soma maybe next time- or maybe never." I laughed patting him on the back. "Shut up Y/N." He rolled his eyes at me. "You still need more training." Yukihira's dad said and Yukihira just walked away.

"You're probably getting close to 500 loses now, huh." I nagged. I loved teasing him. "Yeah I think so Y/N" Yukihira's dad said nagging with me. Soma turned around and yelled, "Huh, that was only 489!" I smiled and he just squinted his eyes at me.
——————————————————————————————————
So I don't know if I should publish the first chapter yet.. so you decide.