Drunk Crush- Logicality

I know I do more of other ships, but Logicality is my favourite ship. So I'm going to try and do more of it. This story was inspired by another one shot book, I don't know the name of the author or the book... sorry... (This is a room mate AU)

Patton POV.

I walk out to the kitchen and start making cookies, when Logan walks in and leans against the side of the door frame, tiredly. "Hey Logie!" I say continuing with my baking.

"Hellooooooo, Pattooooooooon~" He says slurring his words together.

"You okay?" I ask turning and walking over to him to check his temperature.

I put my hand on his forehead and then his cheek and he kisses me.

WAIT- 

I pull away and say "Logie? Are you drunk?"

"Oooh, Oh, oh, he'ssssss veryyyyyyy drunkkkkk-eeeddddd, hey! likeeee meeeeeEEeeEeeee~" Roman says struggling to walk. "Imma goooooo tell Virgil that I loooOOOOOoooove him!!!!! Maybe fuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkk, III'llllll seee hoooowww itttt goooooeeesssss~" he continues walking up the stairs to Virgil's room.

"I'll deal with him later, Logan. I'm trying to bake some cookies, if you want you can help me, or you can lay on the couch until you feel better, and I'll wake once they're done." I suggest.

"OOoooOo I wanna helllppppp youuuuu~" He says going to the bowl and starts trying to mix the ingredients, 'trying' being the key word. 

"Okie, Logie." I say.

I turn to the cupboard and try and get something from the top shelf. I go onto my tippie toes and still, when I feel someone wrap their hands around my waist and start kissing my neck and I feel my face go red then I turn to see that it's Logan.

"Mmm, Logie, you're drunk..." I say trying to push him away, but not really.

"Nooooo, I want youuuuuu." He says as I push him away.

"No you don't... You're drunk, and not thinking straight." I insist sitting him down on the couch. Then he pulls me down onto his lap and says;

"Yoooou're rightttt. I'm nooot thiiiinnkkkkiiinnngg 'Straight', weeeell, not about yooou anywaaaayy." He says.

"Logie, did you just make a joke? Intentionally? You mustn't be in the right head space if you're making jokes but choice-" I start to say but then he cuts me off.

"I aaaaalwaayyyssss maakkeeee daaaddd jooookkkeeessss inteentiooonalllyyyyyy, toooooo immmpreessss youuuuuuu, beccaaauussseeeee I loooovvveee youuuuu." He says hugging my waist.

"Logie-" I say turning around to face him, but I'm cut off by him kissing me very deeply.

I kiss back and we stay there for about a minute but then he pulls away and says "Patton. I'm not drunk, I never was. Roman is though-" He says looking to the stairs as if Roman is there, but I cut him off by grabbing his tie and kissing him again.

We pull apart and we both say "I love you." at the same time than laugh.

"I love you too." Logan says putting his hand on my cheek.

"Are we interrupting something?"Virgil says with a lovesick looking Roman walking behind him. 

Romans in pyjama bottoms and no shirt and Virgil is in Roman's jumper, that is way too big for him,  and some shorts, that are considerably short.

Logan clears his throat and answers with "No, uh, not at all."

I hop of his lap and ask Virgil "Is Roman okay?" 

Virgil blushes and answers "Uh- well- yes... he just... needs some water..." While scratching his neck.

"What were you guys doing up there?" I ask, genuinely concerned for Roman.

"Uhh- Logan'll show you." Virgil says with a smirk.

"I-" Logan starts, but decides against it. 

"Well... As long as you two are okay, kiddo." I say with a smile, still relatively confused.

"Come with me Patton." Logan says grabbing me hand and pulling me up stairs.

"Oh, okie, bye Virgil, bye Roman." I say with a wave.

"Have fuuuun~" Roman says with a wink as we go past.

We get to Logan's room and he takes his glasses off along with his tie and shoes.

"Uh, w-what are we doing u-up here, Logie-Bear?" I ask getting flustered.

"Uhm... Cuddling..?" Logan more asks than answers.

"O-Oh okay, Yay!" I say also taking off my glasses and jumper.

Logan POV.

Thank goodness. I need to get away from Roman and Virgil. They were being all suggestive about... things Patton's ears should never hear. 

I look over to Patton to see him taking his knitted jumper off, as his shirt rides up a little, to show the abs I never knew he had, and my face goes red.

Once we've both dressed down as much as we could without getting undress, I lay down on my back and Patton lays down next to me cuddling up to my side. 

"Logie? You're really good at pretending to be drunk." He says curling into me more.

"Uh... thank you... sorry the way you found out I liked you was through lies and deceit..." Say running my hands through his hair.

"It's okay, it was very creative of you." He says with a smile, looking up at me. "I have a question."

I nod signalling for him to continue. "What were Roman and Virgil actually doing when we were down stairs?" He asks looking so innocent.

"I- It's something you don't need to concern yourself about until you're older." I say my face heating up.

"Logan. I'm 26. I think I'm old enough." He says looking at me.

"They, uh... heh, they... were... doing... adult things-" I start but am cut of by Patton saying;

"I gathered that, Logie, considering that they are adults, but what were they doing? Like, were they cuddling or were they fighting or..?" 

"Uh, a bit of both... I guess." I answer feeling my face heat up.

"I still don't get it, but oki." I Patton says closing his eyes and curling into me.

*Jazz Hands* I don't know what to say. Yes, this is the second story for today and there may be more tomorrow, but I don't know.

~Logan