Beauty and the Beasty- Prinxiety & Logicality

Guess who found a new musical? This person, and I love it, it's not new new but this is the first time I've listened to it all, and I love it. (btw it'a an Australian High School AU because I'm Australian and that's all I really know with some American twists, I do go to a private school, so it may be different anyway)(My favourite songs above^)

Virgil POV.

I walk into the school and see a hall flooded with students. I walk to the office and gather the things I'll need, like my timetable and locker number and code. I walk to my first class and sit in the back, and stop paying attention. 

Kids file in slowly, but surely, and take their seats. A bubbly looking kid with wire, round glasses sits next to me. 

"Hi! I'm Patton! What's your name?" He asks with lots of enthusiasm, sticking his hand out to shake my hand.

"Uh... Virgil." Taking it.

"Nice to meet you Virgil! Are you new? Are you an exchange student? because I noticed you sound American and-" (Patton's Australian, fight me) The teacher interrupts him before he could finish.

The teacher continues and I just drown them out. 

I look out the window and day dream until a young boy with chestnut red hair walks into the class room. He has a walk that makes him look like he thinks he's better than everyone, his tie is loose, his hair messy, and his shirt partially untucked. 

He salutes the teacher and walks to the back row and sits down in front of me. 

He's cute- WHAT? no.

The class continues and we stand up when it's time for next period, Patton and I are walking and talking. I told him that I just moved from America, but I didn't tell him why, and he didn't seem to care, which was a relief.

We're walking when the boy from before walks up to us with a stiff looking boy, with slick back dark brown hair, a tie and glasses. 

"Hey, I saw you before in class, I'm Roman." He says putting his hand out for a fist pump. 

"Hi, I'm Virgil." I say returning it. 

"Virgil, I'm Logan, and I assume you've met Patton, considering you're talking to him." The other male says sticking out his hand for a hand shake with little, to no enthusiasm. I return in reluctantly. 

"Virgil's from America! He just moved here." Patton says putting his are on my shoulder. 

"Is that so?" Roman asks, looking at me.

"Y-Yeah." I say, looking at the ground.

"I gathered that, from the accent." Logan says adjusting his glasses from the side.

"Let's go to our next class so we aren't late." Patton says taking his hand off my shoulder and walking to his next class.

I walk to my next class, which is art, and notice that Roman is still walking next to me. "Do you have art too?" I ask.

"Yeah, are you good? At art that is." He asks looking at me.

"I-I'm alright, I don't really know though, you'll have to tell me." I say with a smirk.

"Will do, Beauty." He says and my face goes red, "I mean- like- uh Bell from- Beauty and The Beast- not saying you're beautiful- but I'm not saying you're not-" He stumbles over his words, using to many hand movements, and running his hand through his hair. He's obviously a theatre kid.

"And what would that make you?" I ask walking into the classroom.

He just smiles and sits down next to me.