Cliché- Logicality

Logan POV.

I walked into the maths room and greeted the teacher, then I sat down in my respected seat. I looked in front of me and noticed a new pupil.

He had long, curly, dark blonde hair and circular wire glasses, with a celeste polo shirt and jeans. I opened my book and started reading.

The teacher started the lesson and I put my book away.

"Hello students, we have a new student with us. Patton? Would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher suggested to the student in front of me, that I gathered was named 'Patton'.

"Uh, sure." He got up and said; "Hello, my name is Patton Bellus." and then he sat down. As he was standing I noticed he had a constellation of freckles. It fit his name well. If you were not aware 'Bellus' means 'cute' in Latin.

The lesson continued and the teacher. asked a few questions, to which I answered and then school was done. (It was the last period)

I was walking down the hall to the front of the school when I saw Patton hanging out with "The Popular People".

What a shame. He seemed like a nice kid.

I continued to walk and got out the door and walked towards my car in the student parking lot when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Patton.

"Um, hey Logan.-" He said stumbling over his words "-I noticed that you are really good at maths... and I was wondering if you could tutor me? It's just I really suck at maths and I have ADHD and... actually nevermind-"

"No, no, it's okay, I'll tutor you. When are you free?" I ask.

"Oh- Really?! Oh, I'm always free. So whenever." He said scratching his neck.

"After school? From 3:30 to 4:30?" I proposed.

"Yeah! Sure, that seems great." He said bouncing up. I only just realised that he is shorter than me. Once again, I am above average height. His height is adorable- What? No.

"We'll meet tomorrow at the the Libray," I say then bidding farewell and leaving for my car.

~Time Skip~

Patton POV.
I stand out front of the library contemplating wether or not I should just go back home.

I walk in slowly, aware of all the people staring at me.

I walk to the back, where all the tables and chairs are and stop when I can't see Logan.
I look around and see a bunch of people in small groups studying and talking, then I see a boy reading an abnormally large book.

I walk over and set my things down. Logan looks up from his book with a small smile.

"Hello," I say with a little wave.
"Salutations." He says with a small nod. "What was it that you wanted help with?"
"Uh... maths and English mostly." I say scratching the back of my neck.
"Good. My two strongest subjects. Metaphorically, obviously." He says closing his book and putting it in his bag.

*Time Skip Brought To You By Crofters (The only jelly I put in mY bElLy-)*

Logie and I have finished the tutoring for today and we're starting walking out, while talking when we see two people making out against a book shelf. Logie scoffs and says "People have no respect for the library anymore." Rolling his eyes, with a small smile.

I giggle and notice that one of the people look like someone I'm friends with at school now. (Because he's new, remember, to be honest I forgot soooo) I take a closer look and notice it's Roman Harper.