Chemestry Partners- Prinxiety(Small Logicality)

High school AU
HehehehehhehehehehehehehhehMWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA- gay.
Romans pov.
I walk into the classroom and take my seat next to my friend, Patton. He gives me a warm smile and I smile back.
I look up at the door way to see an attractive emo looking boy and a nerd with a blue tie walk in.
The teacher soon follows and starts talking.
I stop listening and start drawing in my book.
"...and Roman Sanders." I look up at the mention of my name.
I look over at Patton and realised they we're getting set seating.
I stand up and move to the place the teacher was referring me to sit.
I look to my left and see the emo that walked in behind tie guy.
I smile at him and hold out my hand while saying "Hi, I'm Roman, but you can call me Ro. What's your name?"
They grab my hand and simply say "Virgil."
"You don't talk much do you?" I say leaning forward to get my book out again.
"No. And you obviously talk too much." He said getting a pen out.
I laugh a low chuckle and the teacher starts talking again.
"Okay, now, I know it's early for an assignment, but it is with a partner." I turn around and make eye contact with Patton, who is sitting next to the nerd.
Ha! They both have glasses, you know like nerds!
"But it will be with the partners you are sitting next to."
Ugh.
"Now, don't complain. At least it's the same gender for most of you." The teacher says.
Yeah same gender, but I'm gay. So not good.
"Okay, the topic is Chemistry, obviously, but this time it's different, it's the chemistry between two people. Romantically or other wise." The teacher adds at the end.
Joy.
~Time Skip brought to you by Gay God a.k.a Thomas Sanders~
I walk out of the classroom with Patton, Virgil and mini teacher.
We walk to the lockers as Patton and I talk.
"Yeah, and then me and Logan came up with an idea-" Patton started but was then cut off by nerd child.
"Logan and I."
"What?" Patton turned around to who I guess is 'Logan'.
"You did not use the correct grammar. So I corrected you. It's 'Logan and I'." He said adjusting his glasses from the side.
"Oh, so you're one of those people." I say.
"What do you mean by that?" He says look me dead in the eye.
"You're one of those people that correct people when they get the smallest things wrong and you like to be right." I say putting my bag down and putting all of my stuff in my locker and get out the stuff I need for next period.
"No. I do not like be right. I just feel the need to correct people that are wrong-" Patton cuts him off and says;
"Guys, please stop bickering. We haven't even met this lovely look boy." He says referring to Virgil.
Virgil quickly takes out his earphones and asks; "What?"
"Hi, I'm Patton, this is Logan," he says referring to Logan, "What's your name?"
"I'm Virgil." He answers quietly.
"Salutations, Virgil." Logan says.
"Hi." Virgil says.
~Time Skip Brought to you by POTATO! 🥔 ~
I walk into the art classroom and take my seat next to Virgil.
"I didn't know you're doing art." I say to him as the teacher walks in.
"Oh, yeah." He replies.

Virgil pov.
Roman and are drawing pictures of our favourite things. I'm drawing my pet spider, Samuel, Roman drawing every musical ever, such as Spring Awakening, Hamilton, Fasletto, Heathers and so on.
"Do you know any of these godly productions?" Roman asks me.
"Umm... I know Heathers and Hamilton, but other than that, no." I answer looking at his artwork.
"Is your favourite thing spiders?" He asks looking at my spider.
"Well yeah, but this is my pet spider,Samuel." I answer while continuing to draw.
"It looks really good." He compliments my art work.
"Thanks. I like yours as well." I reply.
~Time Skip brought to you by Lazy Me~

Roman pov.
I walk into Chemistry and take my seat next to Virgil.
"Hey, how have you been?" I ask with a smile.
"Hi, good." He says returning to drawing on his wrist.
The teacher walks in and tells us to start preparing for our assignment.
"I was thinking we could do the study of Romantic reactions between two, or more, people." I tell him.
"Okay sure. We'd need two, or more, test subjects though." He said righting down his title as 'Romaric Chemical Reactions'.
"I think Patton and Logan." I say also writing down my title.
"Umm... why?" He asks a bit confused.
"Because I ship them, and because opposites attract." I say with a shrug.
"I guess... but how will we talk them into it?" He asks writing down something.
"I'll talk to Patton. Can you talk to Logan?" I ask.
"Sure. I'll trick him or something. Shouldn't be that hard to trick a super genius." He said with obvious sarcasm in his voice and rolling his eyes.
"You're a smart guy. I think you'll be able to do it." I say going back to my work.