I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

• İtfaf edildi Arctic Monkeys

I step out of the car and blaring music fills my ears. Good thing Adam lives in the middle of freakin no where or else the cops would already be here and were only half an hour into the party. Instantly my mind goes to Elijah and when he's going to get here. Luke puts his hand at the small of my back which makes me jump a little. 

"Sorry," He says under his breath then leads me to the door. "Stick close to me or Josh. I don't want anything happening to you. These guys are assholes, watch out." He whispers close to my ear. 

I step away from him with a frown on my face. "Luke, I'm not a little girl. I've been to parties before... I think I can handle myself." His forehead wrinkles with concern. "Stop it, Luke." I tell him once more.

He shoves his hands in his pockets and walks away from me, muttering under his breath, "Don't come running to me when something happens then, Rhyan." I scoff loudly and make the rest of the way to the house. 

I look around and see that Jenn and Josh are already talking to some people in the corner of the room. I don't bother looking for Luke. Someone comes up behind me and whispers in my ear, "I bet you look good on the dance floor, Emmett." Instantly I know who it is. I turn around and see its The Adam Reilly. 

"Hey Adam. Nice party you got going on here." I tell him. 

"Thank you, Emmett. It would kind of suck if you didn't like it since it is for you." I can smell the alcohol on his breath. "Come," He takes my hand and pulls me toward an entrance. "Dance with me, Emmett."

I laugh and follow him down the step of the entrance, where the music gets louder. It's some EDM crap blasting from the speakers and my head is blaring with the music. The lights are completely off other then some strobe lights which provide little light anyway. All I can see are bodies, sweat, bodies, drinks, and more bodies. Some fully dressed, some not so much. Maybe I shouldn't have worn a t-shirt and jeans... 

Adam pulls me in the crowd and begins dancing a little too close to me. Let loose, Rhyan. I tell myself. Its a party. "I'm not very good at dancing." I try to tell him over the blaring music. I can tell he understood because he puts his hands on my hips and moves them to match his movements. I freeze up a little. Stop it, Rhyan! I tell myself again. I need to make it look like I'm having at least a bit of fun. I put my hands around his neck and finally dance with him. 

The dancing and the music and the smell of smoke are all so exhilarating that I actually fully let myself have some fun. Adam keeps dancing and I follow his movements. He pulls me completely on him so there's no more room left between us and I can feel his manhood on me. Maybe it's time to take a little break. I'm about to tell him I'm going to head upstairs for a bit when I see Luke make his way down the steps. Our eyes lock for a second and I turn back to Adam and begin dancing again. 

I dance harder then I did before and I can tell Adam likes it. He looks at me intensely and matches my movements. I turn around so he has his hands on my hips and my butt is at his crotch. I dance slowly up and down and put my hands through my hair. I feel Adam's hand grip me tighter. I turn my head to see Luke watching us, his mouth agape. I pucker my lips at him and wink. He closes his mouth and an expression of sheer anger replaces his look of surprise. 

Wow... I was being a cold, hard bitch. I drop my hands from my hair and stop dancing. Adam looks at me with a questioning expression. I tell him I'll be back soon, I just need a break. He smiles and goes over to the DJ. I look over to see if Luke is still there and discover that he isn't. 

I shove my way through the crowd of people dancing and make my way up the stairs. I already feel dizzy and I haven't even put a cup to my mouth. I look around for Luke and see him in one of the corners of the room with a girl. Their lips are locked and his hands are up her shirt. The worst thing about the whole situation is that the girl he's having his little moment with is Arianna.