Head.Cars.Bending

~Hello, my lovies! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! Really have been wanting to it's just I dont feel inspired! And I can only do things when I have inspiration! You, Ladies and Gents have to inspire me. Seriously. I cannot do anything unless I feel inspired. Right now I'm feeling a little inspired... I just finished reading like four books so maybe thats why! I hope you like this chapter. Give me ideas and your opinion about my books. I would dedicate this to someone but I don't have anyone! Be my friend and message me and talk to me! :) ~ (P.S. I had extreme writers block and It took me a billion hours to finish this! So you better like it :P)

So far things are going decently good. Well... We just got into the car so it may be too soon to say. Lets hope this doesn't get too out of hand.

"Are we there yet?" Jen asks from the back of the car.

"No! Now stop asking." Elijah snaps from his seat. It's been less then ten minutes and Jen has asked if we were there yet about 9 times.

"Dude, don't talk to my girl that way." Josh snaps back. Jen's cheek redden.

I turn to give them both a look of disgust. "Your girl? Uh, good one. She's mine. Get your own."

Elijah laughs. "Don't you go all lesbo on me, kitten." He winks at me.

My brother clears his throat and straightens, clearly uncomfortable. "Now that one I have a right to claim. I warn you once. Don't make me warn you again."

"Buddy, I didn't even say anything. I won't pull anything too severe. It's our first date anyways." He replies.

I scoff and turn to the window. "And I can make it our last. Trust me, honey." Immediately my cheeks go red and my eyes widen. Good thing I'm not facing him. I've never been so blunt with a guy.

He smirks. "Honey? Are we already onto that stage?"

We stop at a red light and the car jolts to a stop. Is he even paying attention? I glance at him and hes staring at me. Well that answers my question. "Do you think you can look in the glove compartment and grab the water in there for me?" He askspolitely. Why he needs water at this moment? The world may never know. I open the glove compartment as the light turns green, grab the bottle of water and hand it to him. "Can you open it for me?" He asks me. "Man, you are one needy person." I respond. I take the cap off and hand it to him just as he stops the car at another red light. Of course being the clumsy person I am, the bottle drops out of my hand and onto his shirt.

I hear a gasp from the back of the car and know that it came from Jen's mouth. "You did not just spill that onto his shirt."

Josh bursts out laughing and to be totally honest Elijah doesn't look very fazed. He is kind of just looking down at his shirt. My mouth was wide open and I cover it with my hand. "Oh my gosh, Eli!! I'm so sorry! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" I say in quite a shocked manner as you can tell. He looks at me and smiles. He just smiled a real smile. Not a bad-boy smirk. "Did I hear you call me Eli?" That's was all he was going to say? Hes not going to be mad or anything? "Uhm.... Yes?" I say carefully. He just keeps on smiling that little smile with the cute little dimples on the sides.

Jen clears her throat loudly. "Are you going to drive or are you two just going to keep drooling over each other?"

I glare at her just as Eljiah says, "I could drool over you all day, kitten." Okay.. I'm sorry, what did I just hear? I look over at him to see if he was being for real or not. He was smirking. I don't know what that means so I stuck my tongue out at him and spit. He laughs but tried to act disgusted. "Ewwwww, kitten. Have some respect."

I look back to see what Josh is doing. He hasn't said anything in a while. Poor Joshie. He is sitting there, arms crossed with a big fat glaring look on his face. Who he is glaring at? Isn't it kind of obvious? Eljiah. I take Josh's hand and squeeze. It is our little signal. He looks up at me and smiled. He waits a bit to squeeze back though. That's okay. As long as he does.

The rest of the ride goes on slowly. I like that it's slow though. Jen and I convince Eli and Joshie to play a car game that we've been playing ever since we were little kids called "20 Questions" except we change it up a bit. Everyone gets a turn to ask a question and then each person has to answer it.

We're here. It's beautiful. Jen and I, and even Josh stare in awe. Elijah just smirks. He parks and comes to my side to open the door. He takes my hand and carefully leads me out. Josh does the same with Jen. Elijah's shirt was still pretty wet so he opens the trunk and pulls out a grey shirt. He then takes off his shirt in a swift motion and I just stared. His chest and abdomen area was chiseled by the gods. There is a tribal tattoo sprawled out on his left pec over his heart. It is so mesmerizing. He caught me looking but instead of smirking he blushes a little bit and pulls the grey t-shirt over his head. He comes to me and we began walking to the restaurant, Jen and I arm in arm with Josh and Elijah. Two gentlemen at the door open up the door for us and smile. The smell, oh the smell is so good. I cannot put it into words.

~I'm sorry this chapter was so short. Please comment and vote though! Only if you'd like. I don't want to push you guys or anything because I LOVE YOU ALL. <3 Give me ideas and stuff! I really do appreciate it! :) <3~ (P.S. Josh is on the side waiting for you to come take a look at his beautiful face)