Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Milo

    "Chief will see you now." one of the guards told me. They both escorted me into the Chief's office.
    "Milo. I hear you have been on quite the mission." She begins.
    "I can explain." I start but she raises her hand calmly for me to stop.
    "Come sit. We can discuss this. Delilah told me some of it, but we know how her emotions can get the best of her at times."
    "Tamia introduced us to a girl whose father was murdered and her brother was kidnapped from the government. Her name is Allonia."
    "And what do you need me to do? You know we don't interfere unless it includes our people."
    "While we traveled here we found a camp filled with children in our woods. I crossed paths with Mag and she said that there is a government base here in the forest as well. We could send groups to both the children camp, which is roughly on the northeast whereas the government base is up north." I explain. She looked deep in thought.
    "I will help." She started. "But these people you brought need to be brought to the boot camp. Spend the week and a half and successfully make it through. You will be one of the people training these groups. If they do not make it successfully out and or you show sympathy towards them and help them, the deal will be off. Understood?"
    "Understood."
    "At the end of that week and a half I will meet this Allonia and we will begin devising a plan to help get her brother as well as retrieving her and your new friends' families from that town. Now you may leave, boot camp begins tomorrow morning." She tells me as she dismisses me. I stand up and nod to her and make my way out.
We may be screwed at this point. I don't know how well of fighters any of them are. Let alone if they are mentally stable enough to make it through the boot camp. When I make it out of the chief's building Ted is standing at the steps waiting for me.
"How did it go?" He asks me.
"As well as it could have gone. They have to go through boot camp." I groan running one hand through my hair. This is going to be highly stressful.
"They will make it through it." He smiles optimistically. "By the way the twins, Jacob, and Raphael are going to meet us at the house where your friends are staying."
"Why would you do that? Do you know how much worse you could have made things." I'm going to pop a vessel if this day gets any worse.
"They aren't that far." Ted rolls his eyes. "There is no way they can cause much trouble."
"Ted, Allonia is the girl I kept sneaking off to see. The girl I left. Anabelle knows because Jacob doesn't know how to shut his mouth." I growl.
"Let's hurry up then, but I mean Raphael can keep them settled."
"No offense but Raphael cannot control them."
"Jessebell can."
"Have you not met Anabelle?" I roll my eyes at him as we both run to the house.
~~~~~
2 weeks ago
    "Hello honey back so soon?" Tamia smiles at a girl in the distance.     When she came closer with the girl I was in complete shock. How did Allonia know Tamia? Tamia smiled. "Boys this is Allonia. Allonia these are the boys."
    "Hello gorgeous," Jacob said as both Raphael and I laughed at him. He was too much at times but we kept him around because of the fact that he was funny to be around plus it came with the perk that he was one of the best fighters.
    "Ignore him. Where did your friends hide?" Tamia asked as she sat down on her porch.
    "Come out guys they all saw you guys," Allonia called to her friends. They both walked out as if they had seen a ghost or like we were going to eat them.
    "What brings you guys back?" Tamia asked as soon as Alloni's friends came close to the group.
    "My brother was kidnapped, and they murdered my dad." She stated coldly. I wanted to see her again but not like this.
    "Do you need a shoulder to cry on because this one is free." Jacob smiled, still trying. I don't know why he was still trying.
    "Jacob please shut up,"I growl at him. I didn't want him to make her feel worse. Let alone the fact that he knew who she was
    "I am so sorry honey," Tamia says as she hugs Allonia.
    "I am fine. I just want to find the foresters to help me find my brother." She tells us.
    "How can we trust you?" I asked, attempting to act like I didn't know her.
    "How can we trust you?" The guy retorted.
    "Milo, I trust her. Now boys that is enough." Tamia tells us sternly. "Raphael and Jacob you two can head back to the camp. I am going to talk to Milo and the group."
    "No fair. Milo always gets to have all of the fun." Jacob mumbled, while Raphael just laughed at him nudging him. They both left as the rest of us went into Tamia's home.