"Well, let me know how it goes." Winwin said, turning his attention back to his food. The other seniors nodded, feeling the same way.

Sejung sighed, finally deciding to eat her meal. Although she was good friends with Jungwoo, sometimes she wished there were more competent people in her year. The agents above her consisted of five of the agency's strongest agents prior to Sora's death. The Junior and Sophomore class also had a fair bit of agents in comparison to theirs.

"What are you doing after school?" Johnny whispered to her.

"Probably training with Minjee. She'll need it if she wants to pass the initiation mission. Why?" Sejung responded.

"Just wondering." Johnny said before focusing on the conversation Jaehyun and Jungwoo were having.

...

Jimin tried to hid her disappointment as she sat around the table. Doyoung was teaching them on different strategies but it was hard for her to focus, considering the fact that she wouldn't be able to participate in the mission anyways.

"Sprites are mischievous creatures. You want to work smart, not fast." Doyoung told them, running a simulation to show them. Jimin simply watched the images fly by, not really absorbing them.

"Are there any questions before we finish today?" Doyoung asked. They shook their heads, allowing Doyoung to dismiss them.

"Are you okay?" Jisung asked as the rest of their friends began walking away. Jimin shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know." She replied, avoiding his eyes. She heard Chenle ask what his plans were and Jisung told him that he would be going to their lounge. She heard Chenle walk away, telling Jisung that he'll meet the kitsune later before Jisung turned his attention back to her.

"Can I show you somewhere special?" Jisung asked her. Jimin gave him a confused look.

"Follow me." Jisung said, grabbing her arm. Jisung dragged the girl to the elevator, pressing a button that would lead them to a floor above ground, on the office parts of the building.

"Have you been here before?" Jisung asked as the elevator began moving. Jimin shook her head.

"Not really, only when we're told to gather in the classrooms or when we have classes with Taeil." Jimin answered.

"The agency leaders have personal offices on the that floor and on this floor," Jisung pointed to the floor number beside the one button that was lit up, "this floor is where the lounges are." The elevator doors opened, revealing a long hallway, various doors lining the walls.

"The agency has different lounges for different units. It's kind of a nice workspace for planning missions but also a place to relax when needed." Jisung explained. As they walked passed the doors, Jimin read the signs that said U - Boss, U - The 7th Sense, U - Coming Home, 127, WayV, and they stopped at the one that read Dream.

"This is where I spend most of my time when I'm not in school, training, or at the dorms." Jisung said, scanning his agency ID card on the scanner by the handle. Jimin heard the door unlock and Jisung turned the handle opening the door.

 Jimin heard the door unlock and Jisung turned the handle opening the door

Jimin noticed Rena and Jiwoo sitting at the table working on homework. Haechan was lying with his eyes closed on the sofa with his headphones on while Renjun was sketching beside him. In front of the TV, Mark, Jeno, and Jaemin were playing a video game. They all stared her as she walked in with Jisung. As the door closed, they returned their attention to their previous activities.

"For a second, I thought they were mad." Jisung whispered as he put his school bag down, making his way to the fridge in the corner.

"Ice cream?" Jisung asked, opening up the freezer portion.

"Sure?" Jimin responded. Jisung handed her a vanilla ice cream popsicle dipped in chocolate.

"Get me one too." Haechan shouted from across the room. Jisung grabbed another one before closing the freezer.

"Where's Chenle?" Renjun asked as Jisung led Jimin to where the two males were.

"He said he'll come by later, I think he wanted to study with Minjee and Naeun." Jisung said, giving the ice cream to Haechan. Haechan took his headphones off, sitting up as he ate his ice cream.

"I heard what happened." Haechan said, looking at Jimin.

"With the initiation mission." Haechan clarified as the girl gave him a blank stare. Jimin slowly nodded, knowing the conversation was about to take a steep turn.

"If it makes you feel better, I was a lot worse when I entered the agency, but now, I'm a lot better." Haechan told her.

"When did you enter?" Jimin asked, wanting to learn more about Haechan.

"I entered with Lucas, Xiaojun, Yuri, and Hendery so one year early. I was weak and lit the whole training area on fire every time I tried so they didn't allow me to do the training mission." Haechan told her.

"They probably were scared that you would set a forest on fire." Renjun joked.

"Honestly, I probably would have if I went, or ruined the mission, so I'm glad I didn't do it. I mean at the time I was upset-"

"He cried everyday for two weeks!" Mark yelled from the other side of the room, making Haechan roll his eyes.

"But at the end, I understand why." Haechan finished. He gave the girl a small smile.

"If you ever feel upset or weak, you can always talk to me, especially since Jaemin and Jisung are prodigies around here." Haechan said with a wink.

"I heard my name." Jaemin yelled.

"He said you probably lost to Mark!" Renjun yelled back. This made Jaemin drop the controller, cracking his knuckles as he made his way to Renjun.

"Ey, thanks Renjun, now I can beat him." Mark said, making Jaemin freeze. Renjun gave Jaemin a shrug.

"I hate you." Jaemin said before turning around, returning to the game. Haechan gave the witch a high five as they laughed at the interaction.

"Thanks." Jimin said, looking at Haechan.

"You should thank Jisung, he's the one that brought you here." Haechan said, slapping Jisung on the arm. Jimin smiled as Jisung rubbed his arm in pain.

"Thanks Jisung." Jimin said, patting Jisung's arm. Jisung gave her a bright smile back, happy that the girl was feeling better.

———————————————————————————
I woke up early to watch star k but turns out its airing tomorrow so i got the last 30 seconds of renjun and jaemin's vlive instead :/