PART 3: THE WAY GEMSTONES ARE MADE - III

The next day brought on another wave of frenzy; PR now having a truly nightmarish time trying to balance out homophobic complaints and the general media madness caused by the overnight trailer drop.

Jungkook spent the day running around, trying desperately to put the previous evening out of his mind; knew that if he stopped for even a second, he'd end up daydreaming and blushing, and his work would quite literally fall apart. So he threw his all into the two new storyboards they needed, adrenaline coursing through him.

When V showed up, Jungkook was stood in the empty offices, packing his computer onto his bag. It was well past end of working hours, everyone else in the department having left already. He'd had things to finish up, and he'd been unwilling to leave until Namjoon did. The silver-haired man had gone home only five minutes earlier, after wrangling a promise from him that he'd be doing the same. But here he was still packing up, exhausted from staying up late the day before, his mind caught in a loop of thoughts relating to one person: the only one who could pull him out of those thoughts with just two words.

"Hey you."

Jungkook spun with a beaming grin and ran his eyes over the vision before him. He was still surreal and mysterious, outlines clearly placing him in the room but not defining him, like he was uncontainable. He was a star lost on Earth, his very own DreamSoul.

Jungkook dropped his bag there and then; strode over and gathered the man in his embrace, arms wrapping securely around the thin waist.

"Hey you," Jungkook answered back, before he captured the other's lips with his own.

Straight away it was shameless; warm and fierce. Taehyung's hands came up to frame his face, keeping him as close as possible as his tongue darted out, left a strip of saliva on his bottom lip. It made Jungkook growl, and he chased it as Taehyung pulled back. Didn't let it get far before he caught it with his lips, was sucking on it, letting their tongues lap together, tasting every inch he could reach. Their noses knocked as they pulled away for air and dove right back in, insatiable. Hands gripping onto each other and mouths greedy.

"I have..."

Lips crashed against his again, his words swallowed by the addictive open-mouthed heat. Somehow, the kiss turned to something achingly slow and rich, interrupted by playful pecks and languorous licks. Breaths mingling, teeth clinking through the smiles and lips wrapping around each others over and over.

"V..."

He tried, really tried to speak, but Tae was having none of it, his hands threading through his hair the way he'd already figured out drove him crazy, teeth nibbling at his bottom lip every time he tried to lean back and speak.

A chuckle rumbled in the back of Jungkook's throat as he pulled back more forcefully this time, earning himself a whine that very nearly caused him to lean in for more.

"I have somewhere I want to take you," he muttered, highly amused as he ran soothing hands up and down the other's sides.

"Just say you don't want to kiss me and go," the ghost mumbled, but Jungkook couldn't take him seriously when his kiss-swollen lips were pouting and he was trying to catch his breath.

"Hey," he murmured, putting a finger under the starlight man's chin and bringing it up.

He left a single peck on that pout, dispelling it quickly.

"I'd love to stay here and kiss you all night, trust me it's all I've thought of since yesterday..."

He took a deep breath, forcing himself away from the addictive man by stepping back, but as he did he linked their hands, so that there was not a second during which they weren't connected.