Wedding Day

(A/N : Enjoy !!)

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe!

3rd Person POV

"I,Forth , take thee,Beam, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith myself to you."

I, Beam, take thee, Forth, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith myself to you."

And Forth leaned towards Beamz their faces were so close. A tint of blush crept on Beam's face even if this wasn't their first kiss, but surely was... anAs husband. Forth kissed on Beam's lips lightly.

The wedding was a simple one, with only family members and best friends of Forth and Beam.

Our rockstar baby didn't disturb his Papa at all. Beam did have morning sickness but after that he was okay. Thanks to Dr. Arthit's advices and Phana's assistance and care.

Dr. Arthit was invited too along with his husband Kongpob. Only there they got to know that they have a daughter named Apple.

(A/N : Sorry Krist!!

In one of the interviews of Singto and Krist, Krist had said that 'Apple would be his type if he wants a girlfriend.

Again sorry !! But you're reserved for Singto in my story ! )

All were just looking with awe at the small family. Krist as the beauty, his husband - handsome as hell. and their daughter who looked like an angel. Looking at the family was a treat to the eyes.

August, friend of Forth greeted and wished the newly wedded couple on the stage

August, friend of Forth greeted and wished the newly wedded couple on the stage. And stood beside Forth after Forth introduced him to his husband. The two friends were busy talking when Dr. Arthit tapped on Beam's shoulder to greet the couple of the day.

"Congratulations, you two!!!" Dr. Arthit wished the couple. "He's my husband Mr. Kongpob Suthiluck." He introduced his husband, who wished the couple a happily married life with a devine smile.

"And here... My daughter, Apple." He turned to his backside to see his daughter but turned to Forth's side when he heard her voice.

"You !!! How dare you lie to me? You said you were going to your friend's wedding!" Apple was shouting as she had grabbed the collar of August's shirt inside his blazer.

"I'm at my friend's wedding!!" August smiled politely to her and looked at Forth. Dr. Arthit was rubbing his non itchy head with embarrassment. He walked to his daughter but his eyes widened as he saw that the person in front of his daughter took her hands off his collar and kissed on her cheeks. Her angry face immediately turned red with shyness.