Hate

3rd Person POV

*Slap*

The sound of slap on Beam's face echoed the room.

Beam was slapped by his father. But Beam smiled. He looked at his father with hateful expressions.

"Finally you showed your true colours. It would have been better if you let me be an orphan. Your mother was right. You shouldn't have adopted me." Beam said to his father.

His father's eyes filled with tears and again he got slapped on his cheeks. Beam's eyes were teary so he thought it was his father who slapped him earlier but it was from an unexpected person, the person who was his only hope, the person who loved him and thought loved him too.

"You should know the truth before judging your father." The voice said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before a few hours....

"Father, I-I want to meet both of you tomorrow. Can we meet? I have something to tell you." Was only thing that Beam asked and after his father gave him permission to meet, he turned the call off.

And here he was today. Standing in front of his fathers. Yes. Fathers. He had two fathers. His Papa and Dad.

"I'm here to inform you that I'm in a relationship with a guy. His name is Forth."

"You can't be... I mean... Pete, you know Beam's ..." Kao was terrified to say, so he looked at his husband to help him.

"Beam's Past isn't it Papa?" Beam cut Kao in anger.

"It's not because of your past but... You shouldn't be with a man." Kao said. "I don't know how to say this... But... Listen to me carefully son..."

"I know you would never approve of anything I say. You are always like this since my childhood."

"It's not like what you think, Beam." Kao tried to explain.

"Now you care to explain? But you know what Papa, I knew from the beginning that, the moment I will start to say something, you'll cut me or disapprove whatever I'll ask. Now you'll say you don't approve my relationship with a guy. You won't like it if I'm gay. Am I right Papa? Even if you are!! " Beam got angrier after each word he spoke while remembering his past.

"I'm not disapproving your relationship with any guy. Me and your Dad are gay and we are together since 25 years. Why would I disapprove your choice just because you are gay?" Kao asked.

"Yeah? You wouldn't?? Great then. Thanks. It means you approved it." Beam rolled his eyes.

"Beam!! This is not the way to talk to your father." Pete who was silent now spoke to stand by his husband's side.

"Great. Just great. Now I'm regretting that I'm here. I should have lived my life happily than informing you about it. I thought once in my lifetime I'll meet you to discuss about my life and my decision but... Hell... I should have known that whatever I do only make you either unhappy or angry." Beam's eyes were filled with tears along with anger.

"Son, I love you." Kao tried to hug Beam but Beam took a step back.

"Don't say something that you don't mean Papa." Beam said to Kao. "I always knew that you hate me Papa. Since the day I came in this home I knew that you accepted me only because I'm Dad's son. Only because Dad is my biological father, isn't it Papa?"

"You're my son too Beam." Kao tried again to talk to Beam.

"Please Papa. Stop lying and fooling me. I know you hate me. I knew I was in an orphanage before I came in this house. And you adopted me because you somehow knew that I'm biological son of Dad."

Kao couldn't feel his limbs more... He fell down on the floor. He couldn't stop crying after hearing his only son's hurtful words. "Where did this hate come from, dear? Papa never hated you, Beam." Kao managed to speak with tears and sobs.

"Now don't act as if you are the victim here Papa." Beam threw another hateful words at Kao.

Pete sat down beside Kao and held him in his arms. "Just stop it Beam. You didn't know what has Kao gone through to..." Pete's words were stopped by Kao's hands on his lips. Kao shook his head to Pete.

"Let the hate inside him come out today Pete. " Kao said to Pete. Pete's eyes were now red with anger.

"Beam, what made you think your Papa hated you?" Kao asked to Beam trying to be as calm as possible.

"Do I have to make you remember Papa?" Beam looked into Kao's eyes. "Whenever I got involved in fights you scolded me instead of taking my side unlike the fathers of my friends. I still remember you locked me in the room when your mother, my grandma come to see you. Not only that but you don't even like me getting closer to even Pha and Kit." Kao couldn't stop shedding tears.

"Grandma was right. You hated me because you are impotent." Beam shouted at Kao and Pete couldn't control his anger, he stood up and was about to land a slap on Beam's face but his hand was stopped in air by Kao's hand who were fast to stop this from happening.

"See. What have you done!! Now you made Dad hate me too!! Ohhh ... So this is your plan!!! To separate me from Dad too. You hated me and now you're trying to make Dad hate me too." Beam was screaming with each word filled with hate.

"I wish I had died before I was born." Beam said.

Without any thoughts Kao slapped hard on Beam's face.

But Beam smiled. He looked at his father with hateful expressions.

"Finally you showed your true colours. It would have been better if you let me be an orphan. Your mother was right. You shouldn't have adopted me." Beam said to his father.

His father's eyes filled with tears and again he got slapped on his cheeks. Beam's eyes were teary so he thought it was not his biological father who slapped him earlier but it was from an unexpected person, the person who was his only hope, the person who loved him and thought loved him too.

"You should know the truth before judging your father." The voice said. It was Pete. His Dad.

Beam sat on the couch with tears rolling down his cheeks non stop. He felt like he lost his only support, his Dad because of Kao. He hated Kao more because of it.

**********

A/N

Relax guys. Beam isn't a bad boy. You know I love Beam and Tee too. Have faith in the story. And I'm sorry I can't write quarrels because I'm bad at it.