The Truth

A/N

I hope you enjoy reading this story... So here's double update because it's my ex's birthday today. I shared a 13 days relationship with him!!! Lol !!! 🤣🤣😂😅😅😜

BTW... Isn't Newwiee looking freaking handsome in above pic?

******************************************

3rd Person POV

"You don't even know how much Kao has suffered for you, Beam." Pete said.

"No Pete." Kao tried to stop Pete but this time Pete didn't listen to his husband.

"You just know half truth. And half truth is like a curse. Before hating your Papa just listen to me and decide if you should hate him or not." Pete started. "And don't you dare to stop me Kao or you have to forget that you have a husband."

Kao didn't have option to keep silence and not to utter a word.

Pete started. "We were in College when I met your Papa. We were just friends at first, then we got closer. And before knowing how, we both fell in love with each other." Pete looked in Kao's eyes. "It wasn't easy for us to convince our parents because we were gay and society wasn't as supportive to gay couples as it is now. We had to fight a lot to be together."

"My parents finally accepted Kao but believe it ir not, Kao's mother, who you think is a lovable person wasn't a good person back then too. She was his step mother and always hated Kao because her own son was never better than Kao; neither in games nor in studies."

"She tried her best to separate us but she wasn't successful. And she succeeded in filling her hatred inside your mind before leaving this world. She was successful in making you believe that your biological father is not your biological father."

"You... You mean... You're not my biological father, Dad?" Beam couldn't understand. All his life he had hated Kao because he thought Kao hated him because Kao was not his biological father and he felt guilty how he used hurtful words for him after knowing that Kao is his biological father.

(A/N : Just read again if you find it confusing)

"We both are your biological fathers Beam." Pete said.

"H-how??" Beam was confused.

"In-spite of the fact that me, your granny and grandpa were happy family with Kao as my husband, the society wasn't. The people always said pitiful words for us for not being able to become fathers."

Beam looked at Kao who had his cheeks soaked in tears.

"Kao asked to have a child after 4 years of our marriage. We all tried to convince Kao to adopt a child but he was stubborn. He wanted to have our own child. So I asked him to use surrogacy and have a child with a woman's egg and his sperms but he asked me to become the biological father of our child by sharing my sperms."

"Your Dad loved me so much that he didn't even want to share even his sperms with any woman. He was that possessive of himself because he wanted himself to reserve for me." Kao finally said something as he remembered the past. He chuckled.

Pete who sat beside Kao rounded his arm on his husband's shoulder and pulled him closer. "I still love you Kao." He winked at Kao.

"And when all options were closed your papa agreed to be the subject of reasearch of his friend, who was working on making some medicines that would make a male produce eggs and carry a child along with developing a uterus. In short he was trying to invent Male Pregnancy."

(A/N : Its just a fanfiction not sci-fi so don't ask me how it happened !! 😝)

"And he succeeded when Kao carried you inside him."

Beam's heart filled with regret and he immediately ran towards his fathers after hearing this. He never knew Kao had hided this biggest secret of their lives.

"I-I am really sorry Papa. I didn't know you..." He couldn't speak because his voice was choked due to his sobs.

Kao hugged Beam in his arms. Beam cried soundly in Kao's hug. Kao patted back of Beam's head with left hand while patting his back with his right hand.

"I'm sorry Dad, I had always hurt you. I'm such a bad son." Beam couldn't stop crying. Be was feeling sad and regretted saying each word that he used to stab his Papa's heart. He regretted how he called his father impotent.

Kao cupped Beam's face and placed a peck on his forehead.

"Did granny accepted your relationship after I was carried by you?" Beam asked innocently in a hope that his grandmother might have changed by then.

"When Kao's mother knew about this she said hateful words to him and went saying she would never see Kao's face. To be honest I was really happy to hear it from her." Pete said and continued.

"But that evil woman didn't stop. She came back with fake tears and Kao being Kao forgave her. Kao was very week during his pregnancy. She knew that very well and one day she tried to hurt him by almost killing him on road by not helping him cross the road when a truck was coming. Maybe our luck or your great future that the truck stopped just before a few feets from Kao. She also tried to poison him and again Kao was saved because your granny saw her mixing something in his food."

Beam was listening silently all the time and with revelation of each string from the past he started hating his grandmother more and more.

Beam suddenly remembered he said that his papa hated him while the truth was he loved him. He was the only one to decide that Beam should be born.

"Kao had almost seen heaven giving birth." Pete said who was immediately cut by Kao."But your father's love and my willingness to be with you saved me." Kao said it calmly.

"Sorry Papa. Sorry for everything I said."

"How was I sent to orphanage? I.. I had seen the adoption papers..." Beam asked after coming back to his senses.

"Its because that witch didn't stop after trying to hurt Kao during his pregnancy." Pete continued," She kidnapped you and put you in front of an orphanage when you were just 2 years old."

"We tried hard to find you but it took us 5 months to get you back. We had to present the reports and DNA test results to convince the orphanage that we are your real fathers. Which took us another month to finally bring you home." Kao said.

"And still Kao forgave her but when she threatened Kao that she'll hurt you if he doesn't give his assets to her and her son, Kao locked you in the cupboard when you were 8 years old. And even after that that witch was successful to fill hate towards Kao in your heart before leaving this world." Pete said. "Kao had to be strict because I and your grand parents, my father and mother almost spoiled you with their love. But that doesn't mean he hated you, dear."

And Beam understood that it was just a bit scolding and strict words that Kao used to make Beam a good man. He said sorry again to Kao for saying he was a bad father because he had been strict.

"And ... Since you know everything now, and it's related to your future I think it's the right time to tell this to you." Pete said.

"Is there anything more that I don't know Papa?" He asked to Kao and Kao nodded.

"Do you remember why you got angry at first." Kao asked.

"Because I thought you are going to disapprove my relationship with a guy?" Beam was uncertain.

"Another half truth," Pete chuckled. "It maybe true but you have to listen to the reason first, which is the other half of the truth."

"Hmm" Beam was really ready to listen to his fathers.

"As you know that you were born due to male pregnancy, so... You are naturally born with a condition... And the condition is that... That... Even if you are a man... You can get pregnant."

*******************************************