Just One🔞

(A/N : Hello readers.

You might know that I'm happy today. Why? Check it out at the end of this chapter.

This chapter is very special. Because I've tried to write mature content till climax for the first time. It took me more than 3-4 days to write this chapter. So, even if you find is boring or you don't like it, don't discourage me with bad words or harsh language.

I was very shy to write it, but my friend supported me a lot. She helped me understand ForthBeam more. She told me many things that a writer should understand before writing it. She encouraged me to go for it since my story needs it.

When I was explaining her about the situation behind this chapter, I came up with this idea...

'If my book is a meal then mature content is the side dish for me.' I feel like I should use it to add taste to the story. It's like... Even if we like sauce, we can't drink it like water or eat like meal. It should be used in adequate amount to feel the taste of sauce without ruining the taste of main dish.

And as I always believe.....

"Sex is a part of life, Life is not a part of sex..."

So... Enjoy... )

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy.

Mature Content Ahead🔞
(Don't tell me I didn't warn you)

Forth's POV

The dinner is over and now I'm resting my head on the headboard of the bed, waiting for Beam to come out of the bathroom, so that we would go to sleep. I don't want to tire Beam. I did all the chores alone, making Beam sit silently on one spot after their dinner. I gulped hard as he saw Beam coming out of the bathroom.

Beam is wearing a pink coloured loose T-Shirt, which is covering the upper part of his thighs. It covered Beam's shorts in such a way that it seemed he hadn't worn anything under his T-Shirt. A towel is neatly placed on his left shoulder, catching the water drops falling from his silky soft hair. He is leaning on the doorframe of the bathroom.

He made me forget how to breathe. It has been almost four years since we were together, but it feels like I'm watching Beam for the first time. I touched my chin where I felt something wet. And I realised, I'm drooling.

Beam walked in slow motion to the bed and gave his towel to me. I took it in my hand, without looking moving my eyes from his alluring body. I don't want to waste a single moment of the amazing view in front of me. Beam then climbed to the bed and sat in my lap. He leaned his face to my shoulder and then spoke softly in my ears.

"Please, dry my hair... Daddy!"

My eyes closed automatically to feel the pleasurable voice and Beam's scent.

I then spread my legs and let Beam sit between my thighs with his back facing my chest. I silently dried Beam's hair. After I finished drying Beam's hair, I held Beam's body in my left hand and pulled Beam near my chest, while my right hand's fingers were smoothly brushing on Beam's right cheek. Beam felt my hardening poking his butt. He moved his butt, making me hard. I placed my hand on his stomach. I felt how Beam breathed in and out making his stomach rise and fall slowly.

I licked on the sensitive part of Beam's nape.

"Ahh!!' Beam released a light moan.

"What do you want, baby?" I asked him in his right ear, tickling him with my hot breath in his right ear.